Why no Pay per episode on PC?

I'd like to play the episode one of the Batman game but i don't want to pay $25 upfront. Why is there no option to pay $5 per episode like on the PS4 and Xbone?

Comments

• Telltale got rid of per-episode purchasing on PC platforms

• Because PC gaming is a thing of the past, the future is in our control pads in our hands, and I for one welcome it. Get with the times old geezer

• edited August 2016

Oh god you're making me laugh. Consoles will never be more powerful than PCs, nor will they ever be as easy to use as a PC. PC technology advances a lot faster than consoles, they will never be left behind.

Because PC gaming is a thing of the past, the future is in our control pads in our hands, and I for one welcome it. Get with the times old geezer

• edited August 2016

PC gaming is a thing of the past the future is in our control pads in our hands

enter image description here

nice joke

Because PC gaming is a thing of the past, the future is in our control pads in our hands, and I for one welcome it. Get with the times old geezer

• edited August 2016

I'm dying xD

• man, i'm dead xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.