The great suffering of Rodrik Forrester

lmfao he gets the crap hurt out of him in this game right? like wow, if you choose to save him and not Asher, then he pretty much will be superman in season 2!

Comments

• That's pretty impressive!

• edited August 2016

lose his trusting liege
    lose his father, travel with his dead body
    is crippled
    learn that his brother dies
    asshole Gryff come to his house
    brother of his gf dies kinda because of him
    is betrayed by one of his most trusted advisor
    his brother dies
    Get sword in the guts and some random cut
    his mother dies
    Soldier 167 dies
    basically lost almost all of his family

You've got to be God to get over it. Hence why Rodrik Forrester is God.

• Rodrik really suffers the most out of the five protagonists and really carries the biggest burden of leading his family.

If we get to play him again in Season 2, I hope all this hardship and suffering will make him stronger.

• I feel like all the Forresters suffered a great deal, except Gregor and Ethan. Just because they died early, though Ethan did suffer a lot for someone so young in such a short time.

• Soldier 167 dies

Truly the most tragic of all the things that Rodrik went through. :'(

Euron posted: »

lose his trusting liege lose his father, travel with his dead body is crippled learn that his brother dies asshole Gryff come to

• Rodrik is beast mode.

• Good point. That is why I think that Rodrik is the living representation of the Forrester ideology.

With Love, Lady Chusets.

• He is without doubt a true man of the North,In season 2 he will finish the last Whitehills off and wipe them down to the smallest child that bears that name.And after that he will become both the lord of Highpoint and Ironrath,we can only dream about that now but dreams are free mates don't forget that ;) .

• edited June 2017

If the player chooses to save Rodrik, on top of everything else he's already been through, it pretty much cements his status as a badass who's taken an INSANE amount of punishment. Even Cersei would have second thoughts about fucking with him by this point.

• Nah Cersei would never fuck Rodrik, they aren't related.

If the player chooses to save Rodrik, on top of everything else he's already been through, it pretty much cements his status as a badass who

• ha good one mate ^^

Nah Cersei would never fuck Rodrik, they aren't related.

• It would be truly awesome for Rodrik to wipe out the Whitehills and then ride alongside Jon Snow to end the Boltons' reign over the North!

• Get your mind out of the gutter.

Nah Cersei would never fuck Rodrik, they aren't related.

• Come on, it's a joke. Just chill. You're on a game of thrones forum, a show where people die every episode, there's raping, murder, incest, swearing, whores, blood, guts, more murder, battles, sex, even more murder and you're upset because I joked? Woah

Get your mind out of the gutter.

• Awesome indeed would have been to see him riding alongside King Stannis as it was intentional on the books...

It would be truly awesome for Rodrik to wipe out the Whitehills and then ride alongside Jon Snow to end the Boltons' reign over the North!

• Lol, Rodrik can survive anything but I bet he will die of Blood Loss in S2

• I deny that atrocity as a player,A major character like Rodd deserves better...Otherwise the sentinel might suffer the fate you mention

A1pha150 posted: »

Lol, Rodrik can survive anything but I bet he will die of Blood Loss in S2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.