My Predictions for Ep 2-5

Here are my predictions for episodes 2-5.

• Harleen Quinzel and Hugo Strange making an appearance in the same episode.
  • A battle with Deacon Blackfire and/or Azrael.
  • If Joker does appear, he should be first seen either defacing a museum, or robbing a bank.
  • A flashback showing Batman battling gangsters in Ace Chemicals. Ends with him failing to safe the Red Hood from falling into a chemical vat. Maybe it would involve the Red Hood's glove slipping off while Batman was trying to save him.
  • Bruce visiting either Falcone, or Oz in prision.

Comments

• Oz will become kingpin, he'll replace Falcone, kidnap Harvey and torture him (burn half of his face), toxic gas will drive Dent crazy, Bruce will have affair with Vicky or Selina (your choice) and Alfred will finally catch Charizard in the Batcave.

• edited August 2016

ummmmm Selina nor Vicki are married so it's technically not an "affair" (especially if Harvey Dent becomes Two-faced), i also doubt cat woman would want to go with batman (or Harvey if you think of it) like that.. she may come off as a slut tease but i think she has other intentions and it's all an act imo. She's more of the independent type and to me, she acts like she doesn't need or like men sometimes.... O.o I even doubt Oz will be the one doing ALL the wrong doings like the blame for Harvey Dent's face but it would shock me if telltale Oz is that wicked btw Falcone will probably make an appearance again but that's just my way of seeing this..

enter image description here

Omid's cat posted: »

Oz will become kingpin, he'll replace Falcone, kidnap Harvey and torture him (burn half of his face), toxic gas will drive Dent crazy, Bruce will have affair with Vicky or Selina (your choice) and Alfred will finally catch Charizard in the Batcave.

• edited August 2016

My number 1 prediction is that Bruce gets locked up in Arkham and "treated" by Dr. Crane, while Oz becomes the CEO of Wayne Enterprises.

• I feel like the only one that thinks Scarecrow will appear.

• Catwoman is a free spirit above all else. She comes and goes as she pleases, and that's how she often deals with her relationships too. Her relationship with Bruce very interesting, in my opinion. I always loved their back-and-forth and looks like it won't be any different in this game.

I don't think is all an act, it is just how she is. She might fall in love with Bruce, but that doesn't mean she will stay. And if she doesn't stay, it doesn't mean she never loved him or was just acting. That's just how Selina is, or at least that's what I always got from her character.

ummmmm Selina nor Vicki are married so it's technically not an "affair" (especially if Harvey Dent becomes Two-faced), i also doubt cat woma

Sign in to comment in this discussion.