Telltale Account "Choices" Question

I recently made a Telltale account. And I saw that this Telltale account had alternative choices wish they doesn't show in the game. The bad thing is, it saved my bad choices wish I made on my second savefile just to know how everything would turn out if I played the opposite way and such. I might just be stupid but is there a way that my old choices can show up on my account instead of this bad one. Or must I play the whole episode all over again trying to choose my old choices. A quick answer would mean alot :)

Comments

• just delete the one you made the bad choices and see if the other pops up.. if not play the whole damn thing, idk how to help you lol

• I think it'll only present your latest save file's choices

• edited August 2016

I think it's completely bugged. It says I made choices that I never have, on any playthrough.

For example, I've seen it say that I (and "0.3% of players", lol) let Catwoman get away with the intel., and that I refused to give Vicky a quote.

Nope. I've always secured the intel and always given Vicky the quote, in multiple playthroughs. I've stopped looking at my stats here now ... Unfortunately. Because it's a neat idea and the main reason I made an account.

• I just have no choices for batman. And the other series aren't even showing up. So, it's not you, but most of these issues occurred after their site update (which was in the beginning of July), and I had all my choices for each series before then... They should fix this soon enough.

Achilles321 posted: »

I think it's completely bugged. It says I made choices that I never have, on any playthrough. For example, I've seen it say that I (and "

• I hope so. It's been bugged since I got here. Glad to know it was working, once. lol

AChicken posted: »

I just have no choices for batman. And the other series aren't even showing up. So, it's not you, but most of these issues occurred after th

• I haven't had those promblems, maybe its been patched

Achilles321 posted: »

I hope so. It's been bugged since I got here. Glad to know it was working, once. lol

• edited February 2022

I hope this change when episode 2 comes out

• I wouldn't really pay attention to the choices at the site. Several times they load incorrectly, if at all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.