Gregor Forrester Was A Secretive Man.

I've come to the conclusion that Gregor was a really secretive guy. The man has so many secrets. Let's start with the North Grove. The only people he told about the North Grove were Duncan and Rodrik. And even then they know nothing about it, only that it exists. Then there's his bastard children, Elsera and Josera. Nobody but him knew of their existence. And even the bastards themselves didn't know they were being kept secret.

So what do you guys think? Do you think Gregor was a secretive man? Do you think there might be even more secrets? Whatever your thoughts are, please share them. :)

Comments

• I hope we at least learn more about him through his children and those who knew him in Season 2. He must have had his reasons to keep these secrets.

Considering Elsera's and Josera's ages, Gregor must have send them to the North Grove when they are at least adults, because I can't imagine them heading to the grove as teenagers. I wonder if Elsera and Josera have been to Ironrath and watch their trueborn siblings.

• yeah i find that plot line confusing - hope we find out more in season 2

• Gregor had skeletons in his closet that's for sure. Can't say much more then that though, since season 1 didn't delve too much into it.

• The North Grove.. I feel like we know so little about it, which is strange seeing as it's been this hugely important thing from Episode 1. I hope Season 2 focuses on it a lot, on the backstory of Josera and Elsera, and the events that led Lord Forrester to sending them there.

• With the North Grove Bastards thing he have reached the Nancy Drew Deceased Eccentric level secrecy.

In the 2nd season I expect boxes with puzzles on them and more freaking puzzles inside them, , that gives you the final part to the jigsaw on the wall in the secret room that leads to the hidden treasure that the traitor hunted all along.

And that treasure will help Forresters to avenge and rebuild, just, as Gregor will explain in a narrated endearing note, he never was sure when to tell and he thought that his smart kids would find a way from his clues anyhow, even if he does not come home from war.

• Gregor is similar to Robert Bararheon. A complete and total fuck boy

• edited October 2016

Did someone already theorize about Gregor Forrester having children in secret? You never know about this site because I've seen plenty of theories that came true from the theories of this forum.

• Hold on you said that only Gregor, Rodrik, and Duncan knew about it so it's possible to get all the people who know about it killed in Season 1!?!? Then what would happen to the North Grove? Gared would be the only person from Ironrath who knows where it is and what powers it might have! I think Gared will be the main protagonist in Season 2!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.