How would you react to Poison Ivy appearing in a later episode?

I was kind of thinking about what other villains Telltale could have in the game, specifically ones that haven't been explored or were unpopular in films that they appeared in, rather than your Jokers and Two-Faces. I began thinking of the "classic" 1997 film Batman & Robin, and of Poison Ivy in that. Of course, that movie isn't very good, so you know.

But anyway, do you think Telltale could give some justice to Poison Ivy if they were to use her? I doubt they will, but it's an interesting thing to think about. Personally, if she was interesting enough, maybe with a little reimagining here and there, I think I would be onboard for it, same as I am for the humble Oswald Cobblepot. It seems Episode 2 being called "Children of Arkham" may introduce some classic Batman villains, that would probably be the place for her to show up.

Comments

• I would love for Poison Ivy to show up. Though there's only so much beautiful women I can handle.

• edited August 2016

I feel like Telltale's version of 'Batman' is aiming to be a lot closer to Christopher Nolan's version in terms of realism, meaning no 'superpowers', which would probably remove Poison Ivy from the equation, unless they drastically changed her. Riddler's a possibility, though.

• I don't really see her fitting into the plot. Also she's kind of a "freak" (supernatural mutant powers or whatever). I'm sure that she won't make an appearance. If she did, I would be very surprised and probably confused, if her appearance isn't explained VERY well.

• they're cartoons chill

enter image description here

AgentZ46 posted: »

I would love for Poison Ivy to show up. Though there's only so much beautiful women I can handle.

• enter image description here

I feel like Telltale's version of 'Batman' is aiming to be a lot closer to Christopher Nolan's version in terms of realism, meaning no 'supe

• I wouldn't mind seeing Poison Ivy, but ATST I can't see it happening.

• she'll most likely be in season 2 or 3 when the freaks officially take over gotham

• It's a joke chill.

they're cartoons chill

• lol ik how creepy

It's a joke chill.

• What's your problem?

lol ik how creepy

• your profile matches your question^

What's your problem?

• She doesn't need any supernatural powers to be interesting. She could just be a tree-hugging botanist and toxicologist (or biochemist?) turned ruthless eco-terrorist, using traditional femme fatale tactics to foil her opponents.

• She's not one of my favorite villains, but as long as she's not shoehorned in and she contributes something to the story, I think it could be pretty cool.

• If she had a scene with Harley the episode would get a 20/10

Sign in to comment in this discussion.