Why do xbox 360 and ps3 have to suffer a long wait come on telltale realse it already

As a fan of telltale from the start I have been let down by the recent deylayed on Xbox 360 pushed back batman telltale. I was so ready to play it on August 2 but to read it's pushed back until late August but how long to we have to wait it's August 14 . what are the going to realease it August 29 I'm just disappointed I have to wait this long

Comments

• They obviously ran into problems with those versions, so they want to make sure the ports are playable.

• Yeah, unlike the PC version.

They obviously ran into problems with those versions, so they want to make sure the ports are playable.

• edited August 2016

Not that the current gen console ports are that great either.

Yeah, unlike the PC version.

• edited August 2016

"Besides the intro sequence I've seen no hitches despite some desynced sound effects at the end which wasn't a big deal. It was still 100% playable. Does it need a patch, well yeah, but it works perfectly fine". - What my friend said to me after playing it like a week ago on PS4

MichaelBP posted: »

Not that the current gen console ports are that great either.

• "Playable"...I'm actually excited, how Bad it will run on Last Gen consoles.

They obviously ran into problems with those versions, so they want to make sure the ports are playable.

• edited August 2016

Looking at a list of PS3 games' rendering resolutions, the lowest seems to be WWE '08, though it's seems like it's somewhat hard to be sure what res it is running at, but it appears to be 640x720 with 2xMSAA to give the impression of 1280x720. (Taking this off of Beyond3D).

I'd guess Bataman will run at a res even lower than that with black borders, along with it running at like 10-20 FPS. No way they'd get it running at 720p, if it's sub-HD on XB1.

GSSalvador posted: »

"Playable"...I'm actually excited, how Bad it will run on Last Gen consoles.

• Well, I was basing it off of Digital Foundry's analysis of episode 1 on PS4 and XBO.

In the article on Eurogamer they do mention TFTB and how it ran at a solid 60fps @1080p.

"Besides the intro sequence I've seen no hitches despite some desynced sound effects at the end which wasn't a big deal. It was still 100% p

• I wouldnt even care about the resolution, if the framerate would be at least stable. I played TFTBL EP. 5 on Xbox 360 and we all know, how Bad the final fight was optimized (It wasnt optimized...). And now the same engine WITH Dynamic Shadows, Dynamic Character & Environment Shaders and an enhanced animation system...yeah...its gonna be brutal.

Looking at a list of PS3 games' rendering resolutions, the lowest seems to be WWE '08, though it's seems like it's somewhat hard to be sure

• I am really excited for Batman too. I don't have much technical knowledge, but a longer wait sometimes equals better quality (Not with Foodfight). Good thing I'm unusually patient.

The whole PC performance does really worry me. I hope it's at least playable on older consoles. I'm not too hopeful about its performance, and I know there will be issues. I just really want it to be playable.

• What do what your saying is last gen will have bad quality

• I would actually buy a Next gen console and play it there. At least thats what i do, bc i only have an Xbox 360 atm. Batman already runs quite Bad on the Next gen consoles. How Bad will it run in a console, thats 8 years older. And TWD Michonne was already nearly unplayable.

Kenny726 posted: »

I am really excited for Batman too. I don't have much technical knowledge, but a longer wait sometimes equals better quality (Not with Foodf

• It's probably gonna have a framerate so low, it makes Telltale fans cry like Megaman fans upon MN9's release.

I wouldnt even care about the resolution, if the framerate would be at least stable. I played TFTBL EP. 5 on Xbox 360 and we all know, how B

• "It will make them cry like anime Fans on prom night"

Best. PR. Ever.

It's probably gonna have a framerate so low, it makes Telltale fans cry like Megaman fans upon MN9's release.

• I just want to play it telltale needs to release it

• Hey kid, there's a reply button.

What do what your saying is last gen will have bad quality

• edited August 2016

Yep. Man do I feel bad for the people who backed it. A shitty Megaman spiritual successor with graphics that look like they belong in a non-existent sytem between N64 and Dreamcast, that runs at an inconsistent framerate on PS4/XB1, was detected as virus on PC on day 1 and bricked Wii Us.

"It will make them cry like anime Fans on prom night" Best. PR. Ever.

• But...but its Inafune...he made the mega man franchise...Yeah i know he really didnt. He just designed the characters. He became producer of mega man shortly before Mega man X. (He is btw a pretty Bad business men). But i hope Recore will be gold.

Yep. Man do I feel bad for the people who backed it. A shitty Megaman spiritual successor with graphics that look like they belong in a non-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.