BATMAN Concept Art and Behind the Scenes video up on the Batman page for people w/ TTG accounts

https://telltale.com/series/batman/

If you go to the Batman page, you can see some concept art and a behind the scenes video about designing the Battech. I think it was just added today, and it's pretty neat to look at. As long as you have a Telltale account and are logged in, you get to look at it for free.

Comments

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2016

They have the clip of the Batmobile transforming, starting at 0:47, but I don't remember that scene taking place at all in Episode 1?

I did like the video though, the concept art is neat.

Also, is that the Batwing in the ceneter left in this picture? AND there's a freaking giant penny, although with some more suits I think.

enter image description here

• They have the clip of the Batmobile transforming, starting at 0:47, but I don't remember that scene taking place at all in Episode 1?

I saw that as well. Either it's a deleted scene or a scene in a later episode.

Also I think Batman is by the computer. You can sort of see the cape.

They have the clip of the Batmobile transforming, starting at 0:47, but I don't remember that scene taking place at all in Episode 1? I d

• Also I think Batman is by the computer. You can sort of see the cape.

I was actually referring to the glass cases to the left, looks like there's some suits in them.

It's right in front of the Giant Penny, which is actually a classic Batcave thing. Interesting it's in the concept art.

They have the clip of the Batmobile transforming, starting at 0:47, but I don't remember that scene taking place at all in Episode 1?

• Oh oops! I thought you said "is that Batman in the left in this picture." My bad.

Also I think Batman is by the computer. You can sort of see the cape. I was actually referring to the glass cases to the left, looks

• Double oops! What I just said was about the extra Batman suits in the glass.

But I think you were originally reading about that it looks like the Batwing in the center left, near the Batmobile.

Oh oops! I thought you said "is that Batman in the left in this picture." My bad.

• Oh wow this is a nice feature.

• edited August 2016

They have the clip of the Batmobile transforming, starting at 0:47

The background of that clip looks like the same area where you talk to Vicki over Gordon. I wouldn't know though since I haven't replayed the episode yet to see the exact scene.

They have the clip of the Batmobile transforming, starting at 0:47, but I don't remember that scene taking place at all in Episode 1? I d

• They have the clip of the Batmobile transforming, starting at 0:47, but I don't remember that scene taking place at all in Episode 1?

You have to hand the data to Vicki to see that scene.

• I knew that it transformed in Gordon's (I had that scene), I just never realized it happened with Vicki. I might have to check out that scene.

• Its exactly the same, just Vicki pulls away and then Bruce is alone.

I knew that it transformed in Gordon's (I had that scene), I just never realized it happened with Vicki. I might have to check out that scene.

• edited August 2016

I know that. I meant (and what InGen was probably pointing at) that it changed at a different location.

• This image just makes me want an art of Telltale Games book so bad.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.