What Joker do you want

If he is in it.

The comic Joker- either the mob boss one/ jokey one/ or psycho jokey boss one

Jack Nicholsons Joker that was the closest any serious live action actor has come to the source material. He was a jokey mob boss psycho

Ledgers emo goths terrorist Joker who apparently Nolan said they based on Tom waits and. Clockwork orange over the source material.

Letos mob boss pimp, bling wearing, Harley loving, weird animal snorting Joker with loads of tattoos.

Or a entirely new take on him?

Comments

• Telltale's Joker! (New take)

• edited August 2016

NVM

• I'd rather have no Joker in Telltale's Batman. He's overused.

• Despite my admiration for the Joker, I agree with you that he's overused.

Telltale's Batman should give other villains the time to shine.

Pipas posted: »

I'd rather have no Joker in Telltale's Batman. He's overused.

• I'd picture Telltale's Joker to fight like The Batman version. And a mix of the old comics, and Heath Ledger's Joker.

• I think we might see him in Arkham in Episode 2, just to have a dialogue scene, because that would be incredible. Joker can be in the game without being the main villain.

Despite my admiration for the Joker, I agree with you that he's overused. Telltale's Batman should give other villains the time to shine.

• I don't even want that.

It's just gonna seem like a tease tbh.

I think we might see him in Arkham in Episode 2, just to have a dialogue scene, because that would be incredible. Joker can be in the game without being the main villain.

• No Joker.

• If he does appear, something between Nicholson and Ledger, with a dash of Hamill crazy. Part of me would almost love to have Troy Baker voice the Joker again and play against himself.

enter image description here

• I'd not be completely against the Joker being in the game if he's integrated well into the story, and what kind of take would I want? Not sure really, I'd like something completely different though.

• If the Joker is in the TellTale series, I would like to see a new take on the psychotic side of the Joker. TellTale has the chance to do their own take on the Joker and do some possible backstory for him.

I would also like to see some smaller villains be in the spotlight for once. The Arkham series has spent a lot of time focusing on the Joker, Bane, the Scarecrow, etc. but a villain such as the Mad Hatter would be interesting to see in the spotlight.

• edited August 2016

Wait a minute, I just had a thought.

Everyone (including me) says Joker is overused. Isn't Batman overused too?

• If you call being the protagonist being overused, than yes, Batman is definitely overused.

Wait a minute, I just had a thought. Everyone (including me) says Joker is overused. Isn't Batman overused too?

• I agree that Batman has become overused, but for a game like this, he does need to be the center point. It would also be cool if Robin was introduced in the second season and got a special episode.

Wait a minute, I just had a thought. Everyone (including me) says Joker is overused. Isn't Batman overused too?

• I doubt joker even exist yet tbh

I think we might see him in Arkham in Episode 2, just to have a dialogue scene, because that would be incredible. Joker can be in the game without being the main villain.

• If he does appear, he'll be like...

I'm here bitches!

• Dat, t hey should use some new villain, maybe Hush or Scarecrow

I'd rather have no Joker in Telltale's Batman. He's overused.

• Yeah, though I don't think they'll use Hush considering Telltale's Penguin has similar background as Thomas Elliot.

Leluch123 posted: »

Dat, t hey should use some new villain, maybe Hush or Scarecrow

• I don't think there's that many new takes on a character that.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Telltale's Joker! (New take)

• So you don't want him because if you see him you'll want more of him?

I don't even want that. It's just gonna seem like a tease tbh.

• If it's only for a second, yeah, pretty much.

FelixT posted: »

So you don't want him because if you see him you'll want more of him?

• hmm true, so I hope for the Scarecrow then he was awesome and quite unused

Yeah, though I don't think they'll use Hush considering Telltale's Penguin has similar background as Thomas Elliot.

• If Joker does show up in this game i want him to be funny

• Heath Ledger.

• None at all

• Yeah a Joker never seen or mentioned would be just swell with me.

J-Master posted: »

No Joker.

• Yes and that is why a lot of people didn't want a Batman game.

• Wha? I don't think a protagonist can exactly be "overused", they're the protagonist, we're supposed to be viewing the events in the story through their eyes.

• If he appears(which I don't think he will) I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be based on any previous version.

• I loved Heath Ledgers Joker more than any I've ever seen. So I'd have to go with that.

Alternatively, a new take on Joker is always fun to see. I just have always preferred the "darker" versions, but I imagine Telltale will roll with something good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.