What are your favorite episodes of Batman: TAS?

So I've been watching this show a lot lately, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to see everyone's favorite episodes of the best superhero cartoon that's ever existed. Some of mine:

My top 17, from greatest to least, are:

1. Almost Got 'Im
  2. Heart of Ice
  3. Mad Love
  4. Perchance to Dream
  5. The Man Who Killed Batman
  6. Christmas With the Joker
  7. Joker's Favor
  8. Over the Edge
  9. Beware the Gray Ghost
  10. Two-Face
  11. Legends of the Dark Knight
  12. Fear of Victory
  13. The Laughing Fish
  14. The Demon's Quest
  15. Harlequinade
  16. Robin's Reckoning
  17. On Leather Wings

Comments

• edited August 2016

· Baby-Doll
    · The Joker' s Favor
    · Heart of Ice
    · Trial
    · Perchance to Dream
    · Heart of Steel 1&2
    · Almost Got 'Im

• Almost Got 'Im

I don't remember enough to have any other specific episodes in mind. I watched the show as a young one, and the entire DCAU is a bit of a blend.

There's an episode where Batman sings. That was cool.

My absolute fave - The Return of the Joker. A Batman Beyond affair, but in my opinion the very best of that era.

• Laughing Fish just for that song.

Favourite cartoon of all time. I LOVE TAS.

Also Harley and Ivy is a classic just for the lines "Man or woman, a sick mind is capable of anything" followed by "A very enlightened statement, Batman. We'll carve it on your headstone".

So many classic moments that stuck with me.

• I know it's a stretch and doesn't really count but man, I LOVE Mask of Phantasm! It's probably my all time favourite Batman movie for that matter! It made me me feel absolutely horrible for what Bruce had to go through. I won't spoil anything but man, to think of the life he COULD of had.

• The one with Abraham Lincoln and cyborg Assassin guy.

• The Killing Joke

• edited August 2016

I'm bad at remembering episode names but I remember really loving that episode where The Joker, Poison Ivy, Two Face, The Penguin and Killer Croc are all relaxing at a table playing Poker with each other and talking about the times they nearly got Batman.

I loved that moment when it got to Croc's story and it basically just involved him throwing a rock at him, only for everyone else at the table to give him the "are you fucking serious?" looks, to which he replies "It was a BIG rock..."

Makes me laugh every time.

I love just seeing villains interact with each other when they aren't trying to destroy their enemies.

• The episode is actually called "Almost Got 'Im".

I loved that moment when it got to Croc's story and it basically just involved him throwing a rock at him, only for everyone else at the table to give him the "are you fucking serious?" looks, to which he replies "It was a BIG rock..."

Lol yeah that was one of the best parts of that episode.

https://cameronmoviesandtv.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/almost-got-im.jpg

Joker and Penguin's faces are the best.

xValkyx posted: »

I'm bad at remembering episode names but I remember really loving that episode where The Joker, Poison Ivy, Two Face, The Penguin and Killer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.