Regarding the still missing Telltale games from the "All Series" part of the site.

It has been more than 1 month since every game pre-TWD has disappeared from the due to the redesign that happened. In the 1 month, Telltale has added back both Jurassic Park, and Back To The Future to the games list.

Sam & Max (And others) have been missing from the site to everyone that visits it, for ONE MONTH

To me, this doesn't fill me with hope for the future of the series if they think it is fine that the game that the company was practically founded on, the game series that is the reason Tell Tale gathered a strong fan base, has been gone from their site, to buy, or to view, for over a month.

I'm looking forward to something for the 30th anniversary next year, but this doesn't make me feel all too well about something happening.

I hope the series gets added to the site soon, along with the rest of telltale's library, because its ridiculous that this is how long it is taking.

Cheers!

Comments

• Well it's not there along with Monkey Island and the like because the games aren't like..."active" anymore. They're not making anything for them anymore. That's all.

That's like the Playstation site saying "Play Spyro 1~~!!!" But it's an 18 year old game.

• Not entirely true - they said that they intend to make pages for the older series at some point as well. Unfortunately, it does not seem to be super soon.

bunnylace posted: »

Well it's not there along with Monkey Island and the like because the games aren't like..."active" anymore. They're not making anything for

• https://telltale.com/series/

For what it's worth, they added more older series to their page. Still no Sam and Max or Monkey Island, but they have Poker Night 1, Hector, Puzzle Agent 1/2, and Strong Bad.

• Ah cool, thanks for posting about it on here

https://telltale.com/series/ For what it's worth, they added more older series to their page. Still no Sam and Max or Monkey Island, but they have Poker Night 1, Hector, Puzzle Agent 1/2, and Strong Bad.

• For what it's worth, Sam and Max Seasons 1-3 are now up on the Series page.

• Yeah, I noticed yesterday after checking again. Thanks for saying here though.

Glad to see it back up!

For what it's worth, Sam and Max Seasons 1-3 are now up on the Series page.

• Now, all we need is Monkey Island's page! :p

Yeah, I noticed yesterday after checking again. Thanks for saying here though. Glad to see it back up!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.