Did we get enough of Ironrath

I wished that we got to see more of Ironrath. In the game we are mostly seeing the courtyard, Rodrik's room, the Great Hall, the watch tower, the wall and a brief glance of the cellars.

Did we get enough of it though? I know the story needs to keep moving, but I wished we got more time to look around in our Keep so we can get more emotionally attached to it.

And the Keep itself looks really big, I would love to see how it looks inside.

Comments

• I was fine with what we got out of the keep. I wanted to see more of the Grove.

• I shudder to think that by the time we reclaim (If we reclaim) Ironrath, the Whitehills have already chop down the Grove. :(

AgentZ46 posted: »

I was fine with what we got out of the keep. I wanted to see more of the Grove.

• Then RIP the Ironwood trees.

I shudder to think that by the time we reclaim (If we reclaim) Ironrath, the Whitehills have already chop down the Grove.

• edited August 2016

There are a toooooon of places in Ironrath I would have loved to have seen or to have seen more of. I would've really liked to see some of the other kids' rooms (especially Asher's or how various characters reacted to being in Ethan's room after everything went down), or Gregor and Elissa's room, and definitely more of the grove (like that tree Elaena and Rodrik keep talking about, that has to come into play sometime here), but if our only option is seeing those areas after the Whitehills are done with them... I'm just still really upset, okay? ;_; Like I would still eat it up because I'm a glutton for any and all backstory but ugh, so much inevitable emotional pain! T_T

• edited July 2017

Certainly not,Ironrath and it's surroundings seemed quite huge.
    On episode 1 as Ethan we could only see the courtyard of the keep,training camps a Wood Tower where he can observe all the people in the area and the Ironwood Grove.

And we repeat this formula through all the season one...Including the Great Hall,forrester's chambers and Castle Village.But other places like the postern gate and the hunting trail outside could have been showed back on episode 6 introducing more dialogue for Rodrik and the sellsword group.Also I said on other posts but I'll repeat it again,Ironrath is a northern keep;For the Old God's worshipping and as an inhabited land of First men descendants it would be cool to see a Weirwood tree on Season 2,even in Whitehill occupation it would be a good gesture towards the lore.

By the way,the other day I found a video of Ironrath's Great Hall recreated but sadly the video wasn't available or some shit.On my computer worked at the end but on my tablet nope,Keep that in mind.

I'll let you the link guys if you want to check it :)

()

Thanks to Jordan Green!

• Also share the video if you can,this guy deserves more recognition!!!

Tunak23 posted: »

Certainly not,Ironrath and it's surroundings seemed quite huge. On episode 1 as Ethan we could only see the courtyard of the keep,training

• Good video man

Tunak23 posted: »

Also share the video if you can,this guy deserves more recognition!!!

• Sure would have been nice to explore more of Ironrath. Would have liked to see exactly what it was that would impress even Ned Stark.

• Yeah that was an interesting point of the Codex(I hope this section remains on season two).
    Perhaps it was the natural protection the Grove gives the Keep? The Weirwood tree we couldn't see for now?
    I'm open to hear any hypothesis but thanks for bringing that on ;).

Sure would have been nice to explore more of Ironrath. Would have liked to see exactly what it was that would impress even Ned Stark.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.