Any new official Sam & Max information.

Sam & Max hold a special place in my heart.
I played old 2D Sam & Max a long time ago. When I got in a motorcycle accident and the other seasons of Sam & Max put a smile on my face when I really needed it.
Now about once a year I play through Telltale season. If Sam & Max truly is gone I would like to know, officially.
So please Telltale let me and all of us know where is Sam & Max is.

Comments

• edited August 2016

Man, I'm with ya there! I really miss this series too. It's been 6 years without anything with them (while the poker night games are entertaining, I don't count that) at this point anything will do, a new comic, web animation, anything!

Hopefully next year we'll get something since it's their 30th anniversary and i'd be really sad if they didnt do anything.

• Yeah hopefully we get something. I just want to know one way or another if something is actually going to happen.
    I really hope that they haven't given up on the series. I just want them to say something officially.

TheVGGuy305 posted: »

Man, I'm with ya there! I really miss this series too. It's been 6 years without anything with them (while the poker night games are enterta

• Sam & Max was my very first TTG, and is one of my favorite comics, animated series, etc. I'd very much love to see something new with the Freelance Police soon

• Yeah like WTF
    Next year will be their 30th anniversary. There better be*** something***.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.