BEOWULF vs. ASHER. Who would win?

I've been thinking about it lately, Beowulf and Asher are pretty similar in a lot of ways. Both strong, both charming, both love the company of beautiful women, both thrown into powerful positions they didn't ask and weren't prepared for. Asher was forced to be lord, Beowulf was forced to be king. Both value glory and family. Both incredibly skilled warriors, but I wonder which one has more than the other. Who do you think would win in a fight to the death, Beowulf or Asher?

Comments

• Bigby Wolf cuz he ripped of Grendal's arm, and was forced to become Sheriff!

enter image description here

• he's not talking about bigby wolf but king beowulf.Nuance !

I personnaly think Beowulf wins .

Wherehas asher barely survived a teenage dragon .

Beowulf fought a dragon and defeated him .

If Beowulf was in game of thrones , he'd probably be the most powerful warrior of all time .

Poogers555 posted: »

Bigby Wolf cuz he ripped of Grendal's arm, and was forced to become Sheriff!

• PSH. I know he isnt talking about Bigby, but all im saying is Bigby did Beowolfs job better!

alikir34 posted: »

he's not talking about bigby wolf but king beowulf.Nuance ! I personnaly think Beowulf wins . Wherehas asher barely survived a teenag

• Dude, Beowulf, no question about it. As much as I love Asher, Beowulf would mess him up beyond repair.

• Asher, obviously.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.