Two-Face?

So I just played episode 1 last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. One thing I really find interesting is Telltale's take on Harvey Dent. It seems like a more unique approach from more recent examples like what's seen in The Dark Knight, Arkham City or even Gotham (though I've only seen the first season so I can't really say I've seen much). He's got a bigger (sort of Ben Affleck) build and shows a lot more compatibility with Bruce as a friend and campaign partner.

So what seems to be quite likely is some sort of heartbreaking end to their companionship. They've shown how vulnerable he can be when it comes to making connections with certain people and the possibility of the Waynes being "gangsters" seems somewhat damaging to his campaign and reputation. So the main thing I'm wondering is how long will it take, if planned, for him to fall? With very little evidence, my guess is that something as game changing as that (no pun intended) probably won't happen until the end of episode 4 or somewhere during episode 5 if it is to at all. But there could certainly be a lot of elaborate decisions (that probably won't make much difference in the end) and hidden meanings to lead up to it.

I know I'm quite late and there may very well be a discussion thread like this already, but for a fresh start on this topic, feel free to agree or disagree with anything I've said as well as give any theories of your own. It's nice to relate to and discuss something like this on here which I haven't done for a long time.

Comments

• edited August 2016

A dramatic confrontation between Batman and Two-Face could be awesome in Telltale's hands, especially if Two-Face is aware of Batman's real identity. IMO, that was one revelation which could have added some extra "oomph" to the final scene from THE DARK KNIGHT.

• absolutely. I feel that if he were to become two-face it shouldn't be until near the end of the penultimate episode. I like what Telltale are doing with him and Bruce and it would be a shame if it were to happen in the next episode.

• i hope he won't become two face..i like him

• I agree. And yeah it probably would've made a powerful ending to The Dark Knight, and Gordon would most likely find out because of Harvey knowing which would have changed some things in The Dark Knight Rises.

A dramatic confrontation between Batman and Two-Face could be awesome in Telltale's hands, especially if Two-Face is aware of Batman's real

• Yeah, it seems like putting it in the end of the penultimate episode would set up a new villain while keeping us interested. Then in the final episode we deal to his change of character a bit more before being left to wonder how far it'll get taken in the next season.

absolutely. I feel that if he were to become two-face it shouldn't be until near the end of the penultimate episode. I like what Telltale are doing with him and Bruce and it would be a shame if it were to happen in the next episode.

• He seems quite a lot more likable than other examples of that character. He may very well not become two face in this season, but I feel like they've set him up in a way that will change his character somehow.

i hope he won't become two face..i like him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.