Xbox One Performance Issues

Pretty sure I'm not the first one to be affected by this, but there are many glaring performance issues for me when playing this game on my Xbox One. Frame rate going up and down, jagged edges, low resolution, etc. I know a patch was already released on PC to help with these problems, but does anyone know if Telltale is working on a patch for the Xbox One version? I'm a huge DC fan and would love to engage myself in the story but it's kinda hard to with all these issues.

Comments

• The patch for PC did not fix those issues. Its likely they'll patch the game along with the release for episode 2.

• I feel like a broken record here. But if your TV has a game mode consider useing it. This really does help with Xbone frame rate and graphics issues. Last time I was on the Xbox forum it was the top "suggestion" they give. This will reduce graphical quality in favor of less lantensy. (Which is the priimary suspect for these types of issues) Sadly this means no 1080p but for me I hold steady at 980p, which frankly with a TT game looks amazing and plays flawlessly for me! Now I 'm betting a 4k machine would run this without the hoops, but who knows?

• They better. I hope it's not another case of

Company: "We fixed it!"
    Customer: "No, you..."
    Company: "Na na na na na na na na Batman!"

The patch for PC did not fix those issues. Its likely they'll patch the game along with the release for episode 2.

• ...or they could just admit, that their engine is garbage and try to fix these issues. The games Resolution is under 720p and the framerate still sucks.

I feel like a broken record here. But if your TV has a game mode consider useing it. This really does help with Xbone frame rate and graphic

• I guess we just gotta wait till ep. 2 comes out and hopefully a patch along with it that will fix the issues that plague ep. 1. Oh and also hope that ep. 2 isn't as buggy. Hope, hope, hope.

• Wait, what? What resolution does it run at? And if there are performance issues, I wonder what it's like on the PS3, it must lag like hell if the Xbox One can't handle it.

GSSalvador posted: »

...or they could just admit, that their engine is garbage and try to fix these issues. The games Resolution is under 720p and the framerate still sucks.

• It runs at 614p on Xbox one and 790p on ps4. I think it will run absolutly terrible on ps3 with a resolution i dont want to think about. There is a reason, it got delayed on ps3 and xbox 360.

Super1710 posted: »

Wait, what? What resolution does it run at? And if there are performance issues, I wonder what it's like on the PS3, it must lag like hell if the Xbox One can't handle it.

• Welp, that is bad.

GSSalvador posted: »

It runs at 614p on Xbox one and 790p on ps4. I think it will run absolutly terrible on ps3 with a resolution i dont want to think about. There is a reason, it got delayed on ps3 and xbox 360.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.