Unplayable on PC

This is one of the worst Telltale games I have gotten in a while. I can't play the game! I haven't even finished the first episode because it keeps crashing. And when it doesn't crash, it runs at like 5 fps! What is going on? How do I fix it? I was really looking forward to playing this game, but at this point I might just try to get a refund. I hope Season 3 of TWD isn't as bad as this.

Comments

• edited September 2016

Yeah, you should probably just get a refund. Its likely they'll patch the PC issues with the launch of episode 2.

Also just to make sure. Does your PC meet the minimum requirements, and if your on a laptop you should check if the game is running your intel card instead of your more powerful one.

• Glad I played it on PS4.

• My PC is over three years old. Not really high end and I had NO issues. Everything ran perfectly fine

• It's strange because I was able to run all the other Telltale games just fine before. But, this is the only one so far that has caused me so many problems.

SpackJarrow posted: »

My PC is over three years old. Not really high end and I had NO issues. Everything ran perfectly fine

• MicahMoo11MicahMoo11 Banned
    edited September 2016

Wright Micah^ Final Build 3.8, telltale community

Will this game is really hard to run even with dedicated graphics, i hope this game gets more patched up. When episode 2' get's reased. i have to be honest i never seen any dedicated graphics go about 5 fps unless your running Intel graphics. however i only tested about 10 different dedicated graphics cards; going15 fps or upto 23 fps. So if your running intel graphics. I hardly advised searching up intellimodder32 named omega series works on Intel hd 4000 and 3000 series. I even i got this batman game running under windows vista in 22 fps. even thew; you can't run it for the luck of kb2670838. The programming team, found a workaround to bypass kb2670838. They coded it in they custom graphics build.

but this help won't really help you. of nortest 90% of the community don't run just intal graphics. if you do that is my only advised.
    ^ I am Dyslexic and spilling is really hard for me thank you from Wright Micah

• Well, I was recording while playing because I was intending to upload my let's play of the game to Youtube. Thinking back, it might have effected the fps somewhat. But, I have recorded other games before and they stayed at a solid 60 fps while recording.

MicahMoo11 posted: »

Wright Micah^ Final Build 3.8, telltale community Will this game is really hard to run even with dedicated graphics, i hope this game get

• MicahMoo11MicahMoo11 Banned
    edited September 2016

Wright Micah Super-Final Build 4.7, telltale community

this batman game uses direct x 11.1 unlike the other games. you can force dedicated to windows 7 mode that will grently improved fps support. Of nortest that running this game on windows 8 or more problematic windows 10. that this game is getting 20 fps drops. even whise on Intel graphics in some cases 34 fps compared to windows 7 or vista. you can force off anti-aliasing including limited anisotropic to 8x. i knew some of my friends got 15 fps back of the 20 they lost in this windows 10 update. I knew for me turning off Sync. made a hugh difference of performance. (Intel graphics only)

Right down the wire you really shold get a refund. Even i recording this batman game on only Intel graphics hitting about 18 fps. out of 22.
    I'm sorry that is the best i can do. downgrade windows or force dedicated to a lower grapics setting. this game is as bad as batman arkhem knight.

Well, I was recording while playing because I was intending to upload my let's play of the game to Youtube. Thinking back, it might have eff

• I'm having the same problem.My game keeps crashing within the first few mins of the game. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series. Has anyone been able to play the PC version?

• Same here. Old computer, no performance issues.

Other than two or three minor, non-gamebreaking bugs I haven't really had any problems with this game (and I've played it for 19 hours according to Steam).

SpackJarrow posted: »

My PC is over three years old. Not really high end and I had NO issues. Everything ran perfectly fine

Sign in to comment in this discussion.