I've been told my play-through is a bit out of the ordinary.

edited September 2016 in Game Of Thrones

What's up Ladies and Gents of the Telltale community!

I am Scott... I LOVE ALL telltale games. I have played most of them, and most recently I have been playing Game of Thrones.

I have been told in various comments on my videos that the way my playthrough is going is a bit out of the ordinary. Some people have been surprised by how some scenarios have turned out!

That being said, looking for some feedback on if you think my play-through is going pretty standard? Or is it different than most...

[Mod edit: Link removed; please participate in the community more before advertising your videos, and please use our pre-existing and designated LP sharing thread once you reach that point.]

If you liked my video, leave a like or a comment so I know :) Looking for constructive feedback!

Thanks!
-sillEScottGames

Comments

• Welcome to the forums! Please note, the Forum Guidelines ask that you have prior participation in the Community before advertising your content. Furthermore, we have a Stream Sharing thread to use once you have a good amount of prior participation in the Community. Thanks for reading.

This discussion has been closed.