Customize Batman's Armour

This is something I've been thinking about for a while after this game was released. Is there any chance we could customize Batman's armor?

This is something "Tales from the Borderlands" did in episode 3 were you gave your characters new look. Should that also applied for Batman? Maybe collect some gadgets and modified them on your current armor. Give it a new striking look, which will depend on the choices you make in the game

Comments

• Maybe. And it's a big one. I think it would be nice to have a 'bit' more customization, like either the look of your gadgets or maybe the suit itself, I worry it may be too much for the game to process at once. The colour of all the Bat-UI, as well as whatever suit/gadget thing to use.... eh..... I don't know.
    But, yes. I'd still like to see something like that later.

• edited September 2016

Nah, I don't think it'll be like Tales of the Borderlands because it was a pretty light hearted game.

The only way I'd see Telltale change Batman's armor is when hes absolutely destroyed after one night of fighting criminals since he is just beginning.

In Arkham Knight Batman admitted that in his younger years the armors he built were poorly made and as he got older and older his armors became more durable and lighter to move in. I believe this may be the same case.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.