Telltale's version vs Cyanide's version

I am curious about how Cyanide's version of Game of Thrones compares to Telltale's version? I know about Cyanide's game, but I have never played it. So I am wondering what people thinks if they compare the two.

Comments

• Never played it but I heard it's really bad.

• The game is like A dragon age , but less good , way less , i recommend only if you're a hardcore game of thrones or dragon age fan , if not don't , you'll waste your time .

• edited March 2017

The Story was not that bad.
    We got Mors Westford and Alester Sarwyck excellent characters that could also be POVS in any asoiaf book.

The original voices(show) of Varys and Jeor Mormont were included and I liked being a Lannister Bannerman and a red priest with Alester.
    The game also had cool easter eggs.
    Let's see if Telltale can match this masterpiece :)

alikir34 posted: »

The game is like A dragon age , but less good , way less , i recommend only if you're a hardcore game of thrones or dragon age fan , if not don't , you'll waste your time .

• edited March 2017

It tried at least giving us the POV perspective of an asoiaf book.

• LOL, I forgot I was the one who created this thread.

When I play Telltale Game of Thrones, I have no problem feeling immersed into the setting.

• Same here althought it was Mostly during the Asher and Rodrik sessions in which i was concentrated the most because Gared was a pretty flat character and Mira did not peek my Interest that much while she did have some great parts.

LOL, I forgot I was the one who created this thread. When I play Telltale Game of Thrones, I have no problem feeling immersed into the setting.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.