No Grissom ????

Why is there no Grissom in the DI trailer ?

He played the whole season !

And why is Dr.Langston acting like the supervisor ?
Catherine is !

Comments

• edited July 2009
    phaedon wrote: »
    Why is there no Grissom in the DI trailer ?

He played the whole season !

And why is Dr.Langston acting like the supervisor ?
    Catherine is !

I think it just appears that way since they wanted to highlight his appearance in the game in the trailer.
  • edited July 2009
    oh c'mon now,they way I see it its more likely that he will give you the evaluation at the end...

Petition:Please TT get Grissom's model from DoM and VOs and put him for the start of the game and for the evaluations...it will cost you 0 $ and should be pretty easy to do...just for the first 2 cases then you can have Catherine as supervisor
  • edited July 2009
    The only indication of that is when he says "You just helped me solve this case". Even this doesn't really support your idea though, it sounds more like something the character you've been partnered with would say.

Also, putting someone's voice likeness in a game isn't free. You have to pay that person for the rights. There may be clauses for this in their contracts with CBS, in fact it's a pretty safe bet, but since the actor is no longer a regular player in the show there may be licensing issues involved.
  • edited July 2009
    1.Oh c'mon he's in half of the vid and there is no Cath...I mean who is the real supervisor ?
    2.Well they got some VOs from the previous games,do they need licenses as well ? I did notice that some VOs from HE and 3DoM were the same
  • edited July 2009
    phaedon wrote: »
    1.Oh c'mon he's in half of the vid and there is no Cath...I mean who is the real supervisor ?
    2.Well they got some VOs from the previous games,do they need licenses as well ? I did notice that some VOs from HE and 3DoM were the same

It's a very short trailer and they really wanted to highlight Laurence Fishburne being in the game, you can't really determine what characters are in the game/how much of the game they're in based on a trailer designed to highlight one character who was previously not in the games.
  • edited July 2009
    okay just saying...

we'll see...

So from what I see 3 cases are ready:

One of a therapist from drowning,
    One of a guy being hit by a car or something
    One of a singer with COD carotide cut...

and I am not sure Riley's case is the same with the second mentioned...

See how many things you can discover from a teaser ?

Also I suspect that the murderers are:
    In the 1st case,its some patient propably
    In the 2nd,it wasn't an accident or a hit and run it was planned homicide
    In the 3rd,propably a collague,another singer
  • edited July 2009
    I saw a screenshot of one that will be involve some kind of pseudo-UFC case. I forget what it was called, I'll go look it up and edit my post when I find out.

Edit: Supreme Force Fighting :)

There's also this: http://csi.us.ubi.com/deadlyintent/assets/screenShots/img_screenshot_preview_3.jpg which I'm not sure if you've mentioned, I don't know what it is really though, just know it's a corpse, heh.
  • edited July 2009
    Wow thought that the SFF was a hit and run XD lol.Sounds like a nice case.
    And you are right forgot about the other one...so she was killed in her bathroom(isn't she wearing a towel ?),thus I don't think that she opened the door to anyone,presumably its an intruder that did the job.Check her make-up,has she been crying or something and her towel is torn in a place.Dunno if its the lighting or her skin colour are pink but if its her skin colour its propably CO poisoning
Sign in to comment in this discussion.