My predictions for the future of the Batman episodes

Well finally Batman made it to the 360 so now i've got a chance to make predictions.

1. That Thomas and Martha Wayne were not "The biggest gangsters in Gotham" but in fact were such philanthropists that they realized if they bent over and kissed Carmine Falcone's ass that he'd keep his men from killing cops, shooting joe and jane citizen in the streets, turning emergency rooms into another emergency, etc. By establishing Organization to organized crime. Rules and such it would make Gotham safer on that front. Much alike how european countries have clinics where junkies can come in and get free drugs taken with health professionals watching over them so they don't die. If you can't stop crime you can at least control it. Ideally in this fantasy world the mugger that killed them would have been stopped by Falcone muscle who was collecting payment from local shopkeepers because you can't mug people on Falcone's turf. However that doesn't work in a city as desperate as Gotham. But the idea of the Waynes doing whatever it took to protect people even if they had to play dirty seems likely.

2. TTG is going to have some fun with the fact Bruce Wayne sounds like Rhys, Selina sounds like Fiona, and Vicki sounds like Sasha. But since everybody is familiar with the Bat and the Cat and Bruce has never really had a relationship with Vicki to my knowledge there will be no rhysha reborn. That's ok though since it was pretty much canon in TFTBS

3. TTG Is not going to keep up with the options to make Bruce doing this for the Lulz as the two dialogue options with cat woman and Selina implied.
    "Why do you do this" "I do it for the thrill of it" . "I do what i do for the money but you're bruce wayne so what are you doing it for?" "I do it because I can" "And here i thought it was some noble crusade to save the city". Now I like choosing these options. I like that bruce basically acknowledges he gets his jollies off dressing up in a costume and pounding on people. It makes him more "fun" then usual batman. But DC always goes back to "Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal" Batman so these smartass quips will eventually fade and we'll be left with broody unfunny batman. That's not really TTG's fault because it always comes back to that. But guys try your hardest to keep it from happening too soon.

More to come after my second and third replays.

Comments

• I dont see the fun side of Batman going away. Im sure we can still have some humor going on in future episodes.

I kinda think that the Waynes will be crooked in this universe. We might be trying to clean the Wayne name, just to find out that they really were crooked, causing more drama and a much more different take on Batman's origin story, where the reason he did what he did was actually a lie.

• I like the idea of Bruce Wayne being able to cover up his family's dirty laundry or revealing it dragging all the truth to light no matter the cost. Then again I also like Bruce Wayne pulling a Tony Stark. "I am Batman" so maybe i'm strange. I really hope Bats can banter with villains and Bruce can keep making jokes. Plus a batman with a sense of humor would also render the Joker's quest to put a smile on batman's face obsolete.

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont see the fun side of Batman going away. Im sure we can still have some humor going on in future episodes. I kinda think that the Wa

Sign in to comment in this discussion.