Thoughts on the Episode 2 Trailer?

**Courtesy of another forum member, I was able to see the trailer for episode 2 of the Batman Telltale Series: Children of Arkham. **
I wanna know your thoughts, as the post says; this discussion may contain spoilers.

First off, that penguin mask. It looks a bit strange but I see the artistic direction they're going for. Still can't get over how Cobblepot is incredibly lanky and thin in this game, as I'm used to the potbellied waddling and squawking guy with a tophat and cane. I guess this game is going more for the Gotham TV Series version of him, in his younger age.

What's everyone's thoughts on the Wayne Family Conspiracy also?
I never would've guessed in a thousand years they'd be behind anything, as the whole 'bruce's parents dying in an alley' thing kinda made them feel like victims. This certainly flips all of that on its head. What if they were killed by Joe Chill for a purpose?

I'm also still really suspicious of alfred. Reminds me of that old Robot Chicken episode where Alfred was his enemy.

As I've recently been told my the moderator, I'm going to be participating more in this forum as I find it fun to see everyone elses thoughts. Later down the line I will show off some of the gameplay for episode 2 when it arrives. But until then I'll be keeping you posted on any discussion topics you may want

Toodles
~ Kai.

Comments

• I'm really hyped, it's been a long time sense I couldn't wait or a telltale episode.

I actually really like this new penguin. This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I never really like penguin, I just never really liked his character. However I really like what I'm seeing from the trailer.

• edited September 2016

Who's the chick Bruce is with in the restaurant, is that Catwoman? NVM it can't be, she has brown hair and Catwoman's hair is black.

• I think it hints of an epic Batman vs Court of Owls battle.

For the first time, we don't hear any laughter in a trailer's end.

And why do I get the feeling that there will be a photo that will trigger a flashback involving a certain chemical plant.

I theorize that pre-Joker Red Hood was a Court of Owls member, that said group thought was dead.

• I don't know what those "owls" theories are about but I like Penguin's mask and voice. I hope this concept won't be ruined in the game. It reminds me of "Batman: The Black Mirror" comic. There's great scene of auction; rich spoiled people are wearing gas masks. Who knows, maybe Oz is wearing gas mask, maybe he'll use stolen chemicals. Maybe it will drive Dent insane.

enter image description here

• Yes, it's Selina.

MosesARose posted: »

Who's the chick Bruce is with in the restaurant, is that Catwoman? NVM it can't be, she has brown hair and Catwoman's hair is black.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.