Are you team Rhaenyra or Aegon II?

2»

Comments

• Good to know :)

Crows eye posted: »

I'm Scottish The part of Scotland I'm from to me would be Karhold and the Dreadfort The northern Mountain clans are inspired from Scottish Clans

• Maybe George RR Martin will do a small reference to the minor houses in the future last book of the series:"A dream of spring".

Including house Forrester and Whitehilk as vassals of House Stark.

I wonder if the Forresters are allied with Stannis Rodriks probably lord in the books The whitehills are allied with the boltons

• I hate Stannis in the tv show
    He is so much better in the books

Tunak23 posted: »

Maybe George RR Martin will do a small reference to the minor houses in the future last book of the series:"A dream of spring". Including house Forrester and Whitehilk as vassals of House Stark.

• edited February 2017

Aegon II, definitely.

A medieval king should be a gluttonous, whoring, paranoid and entitled sociopath with plenty of lust for war and no conception of actual responsibility for anything except his own satisfaction, restricted only by the limits of his authority. As far as I'm concerned, anything less is just whitewashing of history and human nature, which breeds nothing except useless philosophical idealism.

• The Forrester are allied with Stannis in the books and Ethan is the lord Rodrik died during the red wedding Royland has joined Stannis march on winterfell

The whitehills are allied with the boltons Ludd is at winterfell

• That's canon mate?

The Forrester are allied with Stannis in the books and Ethan is the lord Rodrik died during the red wedding Royland has joined Stannis march on winterfell The whitehills are allied with the boltons Ludd is at winterfell

• Just something I came up with

Tunak23 posted: »

That's canon mate?

• Ha you got me there ;)

Just something I came up with

• edited March 2017

Team Black.

This whole event seems loosely inspired by The Anarchy, a succession crisis and civil war in medieval England and Normandy over who should succeed King Henry I. When Henry died, he supposedly willed the crown to his daughter the Empress Matilda, but his nephew Stephen of Blois took the initiative seized the throne. Not one to go away quietly, Matilda launched an invasion of England aided by her half-brother Robert of Gloucester and her uncle, King David I of Scotland. Two decades of chaos and bloody civil war followed.

I would have been Team Matilda if I were an English or Norman baron back then, so to be consistent I'd pledge fealty to Rhaenyra during the Dance of the Dragons.

Slightly O/T: Telltale should totally do a GoT prequel set during the Dance of Dragons when they wrap up with this story. Or alternatively, a prequel set during Robert's Rebellion.

• I agree mate or put as on the feet of a Baratheon,Lannister or Greyjoy banner man that would be cool too :) .

Scaeva posted: »

Team Black. This whole event seems loosely inspired by The Anarchy, a succession crisis and civil war in medieval England and Normandy ov

• edited March 2017

The f u c k i n g Daves only threw shit on Stannis.
    And did you see Stannis' death by Brienne?

That was bullshit, how the maid of Tarth arrives right at the moment Stannis was alone and defeted killing her overlord and all house Baratheon on the Series.

I only tell you mate that the TV serie for me is nothing more than an alternative world from the canon asoiaf books.

I hate Stannis in the tv show He is so much better in the books

Sign in to comment in this discussion.