Bit Disgusted With Season Pass Discovery...

Ok, so on top of the fact that my PS4 version of Telltale's Batman still has the Alfred bug (where he gives the wrong response to your treatment of the goon) and the Vicki Codex Bug and not being able to check my choices in the game, I have now found out something pretty bloody insulting with the Season Pass.

So I bought Episode 1 on its own due to the fact it was £4.99 and seeing that the Season Pass is £24.99 - remember the days you get one episode for free with the Season Pass? Guess those days are over. - I figure I'll just get each episode independently since it's four pence cheaper.

...EXCEPT NOW I FIND EPISODE 2 IS £5.35?!Seriously, what the hell Telltale? You couldn't have mentioned that the episodes would GO UP IN PRICE by themselves after Episode 1? Cause if you did you would have seen me get the Season Pass to avoid this nonsense!

You need to either advertise this crap better, have the episodes at the same price for all OR have a Episode 2-5 package for people.

Comments

• The money isnt a oeoblem. THE GAME WONT START ON MY PC AND IT IS NOT RELEASED FOR IOS AND I GOT NO IDEA IF MY IPAD CAN RUN IT.

• ME TO

The money isnt a oeoblem. THE GAME WONT START ON MY PC AND IT IS NOT RELEASED FOR IOS AND I GOT NO IDEA IF MY IPAD CAN RUN IT.

• I will mention that a. Having bought Episode 2 separate I have to say I really enjoyed it more than Episode 1, and b. In the long run it's only £1.44 more. But Telltale needs to either keep the episodes the same price, or else make it clear something like this would happen so that someone like me who figures without knowing that the single episodes will be cheaper that it's better getting the Season Pass.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.