Telltale Playboy Feature Article confirms series was rewritten to have ******** be the Stranger

2»

Comments

• If I remember right it has something to do about vaults.

Kinda like an obsession of being on Pandora and the Vault can drive some people insane.

How do you become a psycho?

• Cool. It would be amazing to see Vaughn as a psycho.

Poogers555 posted: »

If I remember right it has something to do about vaults. Kinda like an obsession of being on Pandora and the Vault can drive some people insane.

• Huh. One of the few times mid-season re-writing actually improved a Telltale game instead of hampering it.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited September 2016

To be fair, all of Telltale's games have been rewritten to some degree, including TWD S1

Some of them are more major changes like in TWAU, others are more subtle and less invasive like in TWD S1, but they're still there nonetheless

As far as I'm concerned, that's just a part of the development process. Games in particular are very iterative; always changing throughout the development cycle. You just have to hope that those changes don't mess things up too much.

Huh. One of the few times mid-season re-writing actually improved a Telltale game instead of hampering it.

• Certainly dumb but I thought for starter that Felix was the stranger: with his mecanic voice, I thought it was someone greatly injured. There's the whole arc with the family (when you enter his house, with the picture and all) which didn't know a proper end. He would also have a potential grudge with you (like exploding him/the whole stuff with siding with Vallory).

• I don't care about studio's rough states - if they are producing goty sequel it better be good. Tales didn't suffer much. Thanks to not serious tone and other adventages. TWAU suffered for it a lot; three great episodes and... :(

J-Master posted: »

I don't think Tales suffered for it though. I feel TWD S2 suffered from this because Telltale was kind in a rough state with their video game development at the time from what I heard.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.