The Death of Bruce Wayne

So given the Children of Arkham seem like they had a pretty short list of people to get revenge on (Falcone, Hill and the Waynes), and now the first two of those are already dead, what's the likelihood Bruce is the final target, and he's going to have to fake his own death and stay as just Batman for a while, in order to solve this?

Comments

• Interesting idea. I thought EP3 might end with Bruce being seriously injured or even arrested.

• edited September 2016

I would like to see a situation, where Oz will put Bruce in the Arkham and we will need to cooperate with psychos to escape that place.
    P.S.Feel free to correct my grammar mistakes.

• I dont think Bruce can really fake his own death without causing suspicion when he returns.

But now you have me thinking, I wonder if Telltale will kill Batman by the end of the game? Ohjeez.

• Nah, they won't kill Batman. They have to leave the situation open for possible season 2.

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont think Bruce can really fake his own death without causing suspicion when he returns. But now you have me thinking, I wonder if Telltale will kill Batman by the end of the game? Ohjeez.

• Holy interesting plot development, Batman! (TV Robin best Robin)

This would be fantastic. I would love to play something like that.

Gentlemann posted: »

I would like to see a situation, where Oz will put Bruce in the Arkham and we will need to cooperate with psychos to escape that place. P.S.Feel free to correct my grammar mistakes.

• I'm sure it'll be like The Wolf Among Us in more ways than ya' think.

Nah, they won't kill Batman. They have to leave the situation open for possible season 2.

• Cause suspicion of what? That Batman helped him fake his own death?

I dont think Bruce can really fake his own death without causing suspicion when he returns. But now you have me thinking, I wonder if Telltale will kill Batman by the end of the game? Ohjeez.

• Oh, I wasnt really thinking that he could say that.

I was thinking people may think its weird that Bruce knows all this info about the crime going on so much that he knew how to fake his own death so they couldnt get him, as hes trying to prove that he is not corrupt or involved in crime himself. I didnt think he could claim that Batman knew and helped him out though.

Cause suspicion of what? That Batman helped him fake his own death?

• I mean, Batman and Harvey Dent faked Jim Gordon's death in 'The Dark Knight'. So in the same way, if Bruce Wayne was attacked and put in a position where it's assumed he's been killed, it makes sense to let people think he's dead for the time being, so that the spotlight is off of the Waynes, while Batman investigates.

Oh, I wasnt really thinking that he could say that. I was thinking people may think its weird that Bruce knows all this info about the cr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.