A Mole Within GCPD???

If I don't know any better, I think there's a spy among the Gotham City Police Department. How else would Penguin be able to get inside of the police department, and drug Montoya without anyone noticing? Or how the Children of Arkham be able to get inside of the debate (sabotaged cameras or not), despite security being tripled? If there is a traitor among the GCPD, then I'm listing three potential suspects. Harvey Bullock (if he exists/appears in this game), the current police commissioner (forgot his name), and the cop that shot Batman at the start of Episode 1. And knowing how crooked the GCPD is during the start of Batman's career, it could be anyone of the cops.

Also, could the possibility of a mole in the GCPD be WMG worthy on the TV Tropes page?

Comments

• Clearly it was Vicki.

She's just waiting outside and somehow has friends in the GCPD who have already begun spreading rumors? And she sure was quick to drug up Harvey and Hill.

Already solved the mystery, OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE.

• I don't think it was Oz. It had to be someone subtlety and Oz isn't the subtle type. Might have been the leader of the Children of Arkham.

• Shit. I really hope it wasn't Vicki. Cause I keep revealing shit to her.

Poogers555 posted: »

Clearly it was Vicki. She's just waiting outside and somehow has friends in the GCPD who have already begun spreading rumors? And she sure was quick to drug up Harvey and Hill. Already solved the mystery, OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE.

• I'm pretty sure it was Oz who drugged Montoya. Remember, she claimed that the person who drugged her mentioned "revolution".

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't think it was Oz. It had to be someone subtlety and Oz isn't the subtle type. Might have been the leader of the Children of Arkham.

• I just hope it isn't Gordon or Vale.

• And that's the whole children of Arkham's goal. Oz uses the saying mostly but it's the whole group's goal. Oz says himself "I'll be sure to send your thanks to those that made it happen" implying that he himself wasn't involved.

matteso586 posted: »

I'm pretty sure it was Oz who drugged Montoya. Remember, she claimed that the person who drugged her mentioned "revolution".

• Gordon is too by the book. ... Arkham Knight doesn't count.

I just hope it isn't Gordon or Vale.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.