Forged Letter?

So tell me, what did you guys do when the choice came to forge a letter to Elena Glenmore?

I personally chose to go through with it, since it pretty much secured an alliance between the Forresters and The Glenmores.

Comments

• From a diplomatic perspective, you got a much better negotiation out of it, since you don't have to offer the Glenmores half of your ironwood.

• edited September 2016

I forged the letter even aware that Margaery would eventually find out. I did that because Mira can (to a certain point) handle Margaery, and also because it secured the alliance.

With Love, Lady Chusets.

• Early in the season I was playing Mira as super loyal to Margaery, so I didn't forge the letter. Also didn't forge it because I didn't steal the seal either, and a random letter without a seal would be sketchy and traced back to Mira.

• Oh, I forged it, but then failed to secure the betrothal. Fortunately, like all the Telltale Games it didn't mean much.

• I forged the letter because fuck it.

• How did you still fail? I've never heard of that happening.

Makeran11 posted: »

Oh, I forged it, but then failed to secure the betrothal. Fortunately, like all the Telltale Games it didn't mean much.

• She told me that nobody can force her to betroth me.
    Actually, I didn't tell her that it is her decision, kind of forced her.

How did you still fail? I've never heard of that happening.

• edited October 2016

Dating is hard even in a game.

How did you still fail? I've never heard of that happening.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.