The Complete Adventure' picture looks AMAZING coming to stores October 25!

13»

Comments

• [removed]

JimMate789 posted: »

Also you need to respect opinions.

• Ive seen it at gamestop, I think at this point Lukas is a main character.

• edited November 2016

Stop being rude. Or I'll report you. You can't force someone to change opinions. If I think Lukas is a main character, then you got the understand. Not argue. You're the one who has to shut up.

• I support this.

NorthStars posted: »

Ive seen it at gamestop, I think at this point Lukas is a main character.

• edited November 2016

I want this game just for the cover but I can't waste the money I wonder if I could buy just the cover on EBay XD .

• I'm back in this forum again... :')

Ok $39.92 is not a trouble for this Complete Adventure, but why Telltale didn't add The Complete Adventure for Steam/ GOG, so they don't need to purchase Season Pass (Episode 1 - 5) or Adventure Pass DLC separately

• You mean, just collecting it for Nostalgia? Me too, I want to buy this for the collection in my house

Creeper1846 posted: »

I want this game just for the cover but I can't waste the money I wonder if I could buy just the cover on EBay XD .

• Oh.. Now your telling ME to shut up? You are going to report me for nothing I didn't do?! #### you. I don't have time for this bs.

Stop being rude. Or I'll report you. You can't force someone to change opinions. If I think Lukas is a main character, then you got the understand. Not argue. You're the one who has to shut up.

• Yeah. That's kinda messed up for the people who got it already. (EXAMPLE: I got episodes 1-5 on Xbox 360. But on Xbox One i got the season pass including episodes 6-8.)

I'm back in this forum again... :') Ok $39.92 is not a trouble for this Complete Adventure, but why Telltale didn't add The Complete Adve

• [removed]

I support this.

• @NorthStars what? you hating?

NorthStars posted: »

Tf?

• I don't like Lukas... For me I would kill him just to bring back Reuben
    If you had this option :/
    Sorry It's my opinion XD would be nice

Oh.. Now your telling ME to shut up? You are going to report me for nothing I didn't do?! #### you. I don't have time for this bs.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

@JimMate789 This is not aimed at you directly but i am replyng to you as i am talking about this comment chain.

I needed to remove a couple of posts, please try not to be rude to each other as the first rule of the Forum Guidelines is respect.

1.1 R-E-S-P-E-C-T! We're all here to have fun, so be cool to each other. Always behave respectfully towards other community members, moderators and Telltale team members. Insults, hate speech, platform wars… leave it out. Constructive criticism of another user's opinions or actions is OK, but refrain from insulting users/volunteer moderators/Telltale staff members themselves - whether directly or in passing. If you feel especially slighted by another forum member, use the "Flag" button to report their comments to moderators instead of shooting back!

Just to add to some of the conversations in this thread i do think Lukas is one of the more important characters but i think the reason Lukas isn't on the cover is because he wasn't part of Jesse's main gang at the start of the game, he was part of the ocelots who where perceived as slightly antagonistic so i think Telltale decided to not add him to the cover(s).

Lukas as a main character isn't an opinion, it's a fact.

• Understood.

OzzyUK posted: »

@JimMate789 This is not aimed at you directly but i am replyng to you as i am talking about this comment chain. I needed to remove a coup

• Understood. Understood.

OzzyUK posted: »

@JimMate789 This is not aimed at you directly but i am replyng to you as i am talking about this comment chain. I needed to remove a coup

• It's fine I guess. Not as good as the original launch art.

• tbh i really like this one better :P

It's fine I guess. Not as good as the original launch art.

• Where'd you get the signed version? And who was it signed by?

I got it. It was a signed copy! Edit!!!

• I'm pretty sure you can get a physical copy of the Complete Adventure for PC.

I'm back in this forum again... :') Ok $39.92 is not a trouble for this Complete Adventure, but why Telltale didn't add The Complete Adve

• yeah i need to get MCSM for PC even though it might not handle the awesomeness of the game. xD

Acheive250 posted: »

I'm pretty sure you can get a physical copy of the Complete Adventure for PC.

• OH YEAH!!!!!

#HYPED GET READY GUYS IT'S OUT TOMMOROW!! AND DANTDM'S BOOK COMES TOMMOROW AND I'M GETTING IT!!!!

• edited November 2016

Yeah I have it, the lipstick on Jesse...... Yeesh

But I gotta say.....PETRA LOOKS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!

Really, really good! but I just still can't stand that annoying red lipstick around Jesse's mouth, but at least they're representing the Fem

• BUT,Dat Stare Doh

Yeah I have it, the lipstick on Jesse...... Yeesh But I gotta say.....PETRA LOOKS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!

• Lol yeah

BUT,Dat Stare Doh

• Now I have seen it, my hopes have been accomplised

This cover looks amazing! Just I hope to see a simillar image showing this image, but instead of showing the complete adventure cover, the one of season 2!

• Wow! This is one of my popular threads ever! it's dead though. :p

• This is completely off-topic... But @PetraTheHotHead, are you in anyway associated with @PetraTheWarrior?

Wow! This is one of my popular threads ever! it's dead though.

• Nope, :smile:

This is completely off-topic... But @PetraTheHotHead, are you in anyway associated with @PetraTheWarrior?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.