Hopefully SBCG4AP will soon be a wii disc.

Hopefully soon after Sam and Max Season 2 is released on wii, SBCG4AP will.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    *HSR* wrote: »
    Hopefully soon after Sam and Max Season 2 is released on wii, SBCG4AP will.

I would like a disc version too, even though I have all of them on Wii already, the disc would just look nice on my shelf. :p
  • edited July 2009
    Pale Man wrote: »
    I would like a disc version too, even though I have all of them on Wii already, the disc would just look nice on my shelf. :p

I have the wii version, and the pc disc, I think that's good enough for me, if not, then it would be ironic because a month ago, the wii disc would be the only way to play the dvd.
  • edited August 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I have the wii version, and the pc disc, I think that's good enough for me, if not, then it would be ironic because a month ago, the wii disc would be the only way to play the dvd.

Why do you have 2 of the same games???
  • edited August 2009
    Why do you have 2 of the same games???

Because the dvd(the disk on the PC version) had bonus features:p
  • edited August 2009
    So why don't u get just the pc version???
  • edited August 2009
    So why don't u get just the pc version???

The disc contains the PC version with it. You buy the disc and the PC version can be downloaded for free, kinda like buying all 5 of the PC version episodes and getting the disc free(plus shipping)
  • edited August 2009
    But why would he buy a wii version when he already has a pc one!!!?????
  • edited August 2009
    But why would he buy a wii version when he already has a pc one!!!?????

You can have both versions. I have the wii and PC version. It's called being a good fan, I bought 2 of the same game many times.
  • edited August 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    ...It's called being a good fan, I bought 2 of the same game many times...

First off, I want to thank you for helping keep TellTale in business by buying two copies of the same game.

Secondly, what profession are you in? Because I would like to be able to plop down another $35+ dollars on something I ALREADY OWN. I guess you could say I'm jealous that you obviously have more petty cash then I do... either that you you have your priorities REALLY messed up.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2009
    bigdondoo, why so hostile? :confused:

It's his money to do whatever he wants with...
  • edited August 2009
    I'm not hostile. I said it right in my post, I'm jealous! He's got a lot more petty cash then I do.
  • edited August 2009
    I'd rather buy a second copy of a Telltale game than a first copy of any other game, as this helps ensure that I can buy more Telltale games in the future. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.