What do you expect from S2?

I mean where will our characters be ? I expect Gared to be around the free folks and with them to cross the Wall
Mira I doubt will have much screen time
Rodrik/Asher for some episodes will have to recover, but where do you think they'll be ? At Glenmore's?
And new characters where do you think they'll be and what will they do ? Malcolm will be in Essos but what could he do ?

Comments

• I expect it to be just as good as Season 1. Or better than.

• I just hope it doesn't disappoint many people like S1 did.

• Asher or Rodrick (Asher in my playthrough) will probably end up with who ever you ended it with who ever found them at the end (so talia and gwyn for me) at some inn or some small town recovering and until they can find some way to fight back!. Gared probably will be trying to get past the wall probably meeting up with the wildlings and maybe jon. and ryon (which we don't know if well play or not) will probably be training with beshka!
    And mira probably will get a few scenes through out the season if you saved her or not! (I did).

• It will be miles better than season 1

• I do hope that we continue Rodrik's/Asher's story. I think that they needs to recover and technically starts rebuilding House Forrester. Perhaps they start looking recruiting people, maybe winning the allegiance of lesser houses and maybe they go to one of the House's former allies who are willing to shelter them along with Talia and Sentinel/Traitor/Gwyn.

I am not exactly sure about Gared, since his story can end with him staying or leaving the North Groves. If he leaves the North Groves, then he has to past through the Wall, either he go through Nightfort or Elsera and Josera knows another way through. Once they past through, they will no doubt be an invaluable asset for Rodrik/Asher to restore their House as well as finally meeting their bastard siblings.

There is the question about Ryon and Beshka, what they will be doing. Maybe she and Ryon flees the North and go south to the Riverlands since they have no way of knowing if Rodrik and the others survived. Or they somehow managed to reunite with the remnant of House Forrester.

Malcom will probably become a POV character, where he serves Daenerys. I don't know how his story will affect the rest of the plot. And there is also the question how he will react if he get the news about his family's fall. Maybe he will decide to rebuild House Branfield, marry someone, build an army with Daenerys' help and prepare to return to the North in order to avenge his family. He might even serves as vanguard for Daenerys. Him rebuilding his house might cause conflict when Jon becomes the King in the North and he has to decide whatever he side with the Starks or Targaryen.

Mira remains an enigma. I am really uncertain if she remains a POV if she is still alive or if her story is officially over. If she is dead, maybe someone will take up her POV in King's Landing. Maybe Tom becomes a POV.

I don't know, nothing is really set in stone, since these are all theories. We have to wait and see.

• Not to come. TTG can think of much more interesting projects, than this one.

• edited October 2016

Not to come.

Well TTG confirmed that they will make it whereas they haven't confirmed as S2 for Tales or TWAU.

TTG can think of much more interesting projects, than this one.

If you don't like GoT there are other interesting games that TTG made. But seriously Iv'e seen some of your comments for GoT. Why do you think it's very uninteresting? Because of the choices? Because this game has choices that have alot of effect compared to other games like TWAU or TWD. If your disappointed with how many people are dieing well that's GoT for you (this is understandable IMO if you hate it), or maybe it's the ending (this is understandable as well).

Omid's cat posted: »

Not to come. TTG can think of much more interesting projects, than this one.

• edited October 2016

Yeah! Fuck what everyone else wants!

Who gives a fuck?! Not you, so no one else matters! Fuck everyone else!

Not to come. TTG can think of much more interesting projects, than this one.

• Let's just say I didn't like it and my opinion is different than yours. Some forces here are ready to reduce my lives to 8.
    Have a nice day.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Not to come. Well TTG confirmed that they will make it whereas they haven't confirmed as S2 for Tales or TWAU. TTG can think o

• Some forces here are ready to reduce my lives to 8.

Good one mate.

Let's just say I didn't like it and my opinion is different than yours. Some forces here are ready to reduce my lives to 8. Have a nice day.

• Urgh, with TTG's ability to write for determimants they kinda have written themselves into the Iron Maiden. Honestly, I expect they will kill all the determinants in the first-second episode and that all the POW we'll have will be Gared, Talia, Ryon, maybe Beska and Malcolm. The determinant Whitehill will not appear much, maybe they'll show him closer to the end of the season only. I dunno if they will integrate the story in s06 srotyline. There will be less TV characters, maybe no fucking Boltons, since they are all dead by now and their actors' contracts have probably ended and they don't have to do shit anymore.

Less POWs and TV characters would be better though, imo.

• I'm honestly not sure. So many characters are either dead or determinant, almost everything is completely lost thanks to the Whitehills or Morgryn, and with all that's happened, I'm not sure how, but am extremely curious to see, Telltale handles this, especially with the determinant characters. I'd imagine Beskha and/or Talia to become playable characters, but that's about it, I'm not sure what else to expect.

• I will give Telltale a huge applaud if they managed to keep the determinant playable characters alive and important throughout the story. :D

I'm honestly not sure. So many characters are either dead or determinant, almost everything is completely lost thanks to the Whitehills or M

• I can see it now..... January 17, 2017 4:58 PM me playing it in the basement with all the lights off....

• January 17, 2017 4:58 PM

That dream is dead friend. If it was that date Telltale would have definitely announced it by now.

I can see it now..... January 17, 2017 4:58 PM me playing it in the basement with all the lights off....

• I speculate a Fall 2017 release date or Fall 2018 release date. Remember the more time they have to develop the game the more important our determinant choices become!

Menofthe214 posted: »

January 17, 2017 4:58 PM That dream is dead friend. If it was that date Telltale would have definitely announced it by now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.