Let's do our Season 2!!

My idea is to write an entire season, at least 5 chapters. It doesn't have to be long but at least 10 DINA4 pages by chapter.

The writers would co-create an arc for the entire season that will be respected but everyone can write or cowrite their own episode at will.

Despite it is fanfiction I want to have a quality standard so every episode would be read by other writers and feedback will be sent back to improve it. Please, let the ego apart.

We may take in consideration readers feedback if we publish by episodes.

No writing skills are required, just the will to do a decent job and cooperate with the team. No one will be discriminated by any reason.

So...** Is anyone interested in creating something awesome?**

Disclaimer: Despite the fact that I am a writer, I have never written fan fiction and English is not my first language. However I think it would be great experience to do this.

Comments

• i have ideas:
    Zer0 has a twin brother
    Roland has a younger sibling who starts living with tiny tina
    Rhys gets to know a guy with a bigger brain than him who makes unbelieveable weapons
    Atlas saves the planet
    thats pretty much it

• An entire Fan Season? Whew, sounds pretty daunting.

But I'm down for throwing around some ideas here. Like where would it begin, what kind of story would it tell, and who is our player/main character?

I'd also be down for putting together a crack season chock full of memes, absurdity, and satire. I mean, that's even more chock full of these things. But I don't think that's in the spirit of your post.

I'll add more once I've thought on this.

• The response is, in fact, higher than I expected. All your ideas are welcome.

I think most fans would rather we stick to our beloved adventurers. Not to say there is no place for new characters but I would avoid adding too much from the Borderlands games or new content.

Godzilla_R32: If Zero has a twin brother I will asume his name is One? "A much bigger number than you"

Dozurany: Your idea of memes have made me realise that we could insert ilustrations when presenting characters like in the games, breaking the fourth wall.

• well 0ne is actually a pretty big number, it represents alot aspecially in the car community. but thats outside this thread tho.

Birdchain posted: »

The response is, in fact, higher than I expected. All your ideas are welcome. I think most fans would rather we stick to our beloved adve

• Exactly, and an opportunity to poke fun at itself a little bit.

So let's first describe what we know. The big backdrop is that Hyperion is out of the picture, and Atlas is - or was - back on the upswing. With Hyperion gone, there is a vacuum to be filled here. Plus Rhys presumably disappeared in the Vault, so whether Atlas or some other power fills that void probably needs to be addressed.

Also in the background, we have the mysterious alien ambassador at Sanctuary asking for help.

So my thought, actually, is that our main character begins either as somebody working for Atlas, or somebody from Sanctuary. Or both, if we want to mirror Tales a little bit, but we may also want to shoot for something more original, I dunno yet. Character building is gonna take some effort

The response is, in fact, higher than I expected. All your ideas are welcome. I think most fans would rather we stick to our beloved adve

• Godzilla_R32 I have no idea what 0ne means for the car comunity. Still thinking on adding him to the plot. What if he was somekind of Cyborg Berserker Samurai? Just suggesting.

Dozurany: I have been thinking on Rhys and Fiona searching inside the vault and not finding exactly what they were searching for. What if the Traveler wasn't protecting the vault but protecting the outside world from what is inside the vault? I'm thinking they find some weird mysterious object.

Rhys is in charge of Atlas now. He may or may not be able to comunicate. I like the idea of someone looking for them but those are going to be obviosly Vaughn, Sasha and co. They may need some help though.

And we have an alien ambassor at Sanctuary asking for help, ok. It could do that Atlas have to split the help for Rhys and for the Ambassor. Perhaps the alien is interesting for the Atlas comercial purposes but he has his own plans...

• edited October 2016

That's true! Your thinking actually makes for a decent outline of events. Maybe Rhys and Fiona just so happen stumble upon whatever object or truth the alien was warning Sanctuary about. So first episode, tentatively, could be about A) their discovery of this, B ) their escape from whatever nether forces abducted them in the first place, and C) finding their way back in order to optimize their sources of strength against this foe. Then episode 2 could be about Vaughn and (New?) Helios, episode 3 could be about Atlas, and the 4th about joining up with the Hunters at Sanctuary. The order is just a suggestion. Then the last chappy, of course, is our resolution.

The alien or some other major figure becoming a wrench in the works is excellent, too.

Godzilla_R32 I have no idea what 0ne means for the car comunity. Still thinking on adding him to the plot. What if he was somekind of Cyborg

• One:1 or some people call 0ne is the fastest and most technological production car on the planet. desigend and built in Sweden. so powerful, most drivers are terrified of driving it to its limits. One:1 stands for 1HP for ever 1kg. this might be some more added inspiration and if you think the video is too long, here is a less informative video but also says a lot good luck i guess!

Godzilla_R32 I have no idea what 0ne means for the car comunity. Still thinking on adding him to the plot. What if he was somekind of Cyborg

• Godzilla_R32 Ok, so we are talking about the power of the motor. Back to the Fanfiction I'm thinking we could have 0ne as a cyborg berserker samurai wich works with a motor of 1 horse power by every kilogram. Oh, man, that would be a thing.

But 0ne is your character, I don't know if you just wanted to be identical to Zero. (Btw Zero will appear in the fanfiction)

Dozurany: My plot for the first episode is pretty what you said except I want to end it in the moment of the scape with a very big cliffhanger that I won't reveal but it's going to complicate things a lot for Fiona and Rhys. It is going to be a big one. A very big WTF.

I'm going to follow the order you suggested of the episodes. However I'm going to write the first episode, then I will see the feedback (let's hoper there is) and then plan the next one. I usually plan things but in this case I don't want to postpone the writing.

BY THE WAY: NEW PEOPLE ARE WELCOME. SUGGEST YOUR CRAZY IDEAS. THIS FANFICTION IS GOING TO MAKE HISTORY (Ok, perhaps exagerating a bit. A bit bit)

• I just realized, since you seem to be a car guy, does the R32 in your username refer to the third generation Nissan GT-R?

One:1 or some people call 0ne is the fastest and most technological production car on the planet. desigend and built in Sweden. so powerful,

• Yep Godzilla (winning bathurst 1st place) and R32 because the GTR won the Bathurst V8 challnge with an inline 6

Ekelund21 posted: »

I just realized, since you seem to be a car guy, does the R32 in your username refer to the third generation Nissan GT-R?

• i want 0ne to have a very close relationship with Zer0 in the past. so when Zer0 sees him in a long time he wont remember who it was at first glance, but when they meet, oh boy they know how to destroy stuff withing seconds.

Godzilla_R32 Ok, so we are talking about the power of the motor. Back to the Fanfiction I'm thinking we could have 0ne as a cyborg berserker

• he will have a helmet that covers his face, but has a normal voice instead of talking in haiku like Zer0 and is also a master at getting laid (just kidding about the last one lol)

i want 0ne to have a very close relationship with Zer0 in the past. so when Zer0 sees him in a long time he wont remember who it was at first glance, but when they meet, oh boy they know how to destroy stuff withing seconds.

• back to the future style power of love sorry that's all I got

• MEMES

and I am lateeee for this

Dozurany posted: »

An entire Fan Season? Whew, sounds pretty daunting. But I'm down for throwing around some ideas here. Like where would it begin, what k

• you are never too late

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

MEMES and I am lateeee for this

• I HAVE AN IMPORTANT UPDATE: AND MY REACTION WAS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

• u kno i was going to make a dating sim, but this seems better.

the only things i can suggest is memes and fiona and sasha bonding time, but at the end of the day u do u

• well i hope birdchain sees this thread in time at least!

lottii-lu posted: »

u kno i was going to make a dating sim, but this seems better. the only things i can suggest is memes and fiona and sasha bonding time, but at the end of the day u do u

• edited December 2016

Involve the aliens from "Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel". There's alot of mysteries involving them and their role involving the Vaults

• edited December 2016

Roland's dead (BL2).

i have ideas: Zer0 has a twin brother Roland has a younger sibling who starts living with tiny tina Rhys gets to know a guy with a bigger brain than him who makes unbelieveable weapons Atlas saves the planet thats pretty much it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.