Batman Meme And Fun Thread

Comments

• Damn what is it with your memes today? You're on fire, unlike Selina that is on ice.

• SICC BURN

Kaelthas posted: »

Damn what is it with your memes today? You're on fire, unlike Selina that is on ice.

• That moment when you realize you like big boats and you cannot lie.

• edited February 2018

Came here expecting loads of people posting memes but all I see is a @The_Bat_Among_Us & @Kaelthas bromance...
    You guys are tighter than John & Bruce together lmao:

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited February 2018

At least we make a better ship than John and Bruce.

Came here expecting loads of people posting memes but all I see is a @The_Bat_Among_Us & @Kaelthas bromance... You guys are tighter than John & Bruce together lmao:

• Better than this?

At least we make a better ship than John and Bruce.

• EVEN BETTER.

Better than this?

• bOi yOu bEtTer uPvOTe eVErY mEmE yOu sEe.

Came here expecting loads of people posting memes but all I see is a @The_Bat_Among_Us & @Kaelthas bromance... You guys are tighter than John & Bruce together lmao:

• edited December 2019

I don't think Bruce likes the new suit either.

• edited February 2018

bOi yOu bEtTer uPvOTe eVErY mEmE yOu sEe.

• Lmao his eyes say it all

That moment when you realize you like big boats and you cannot lie.

• I am going to make a post so we can all decide who has the best booty of the Batman telltale series, but first Imma check on the rules to see if dat ass is not illegal here.

Lmao his eyes say it all

• Booty isn't illegal in the meme realm as far as my meme knowledge tells me.

I am going to make a post so we can all decide who has the best booty of the Batman telltale series, but first Imma check on the rules to see if dat ass is not illegal here.

• M Y G O D YOU ARE ONTO SOMETHING HERE.

• edited February 2018

LIT. And very stealable.

edited February 2018

You already stole something from me. <3

LIT. And very stealable.

• I mean if she turned crazy if she wanted to find a cure....Shouldn't she have...went ot a hospital?
    Like any human being would?
    Or am I being too logical here?

• Memes are art.

• U mad bro¿

19Street95 posted: »

@The_Bat_Among_Us

• You are art <3

Dan10 posted: »

Memes are art.

You already stole something from me.

• edited December 2019

RIGHT IN THE BAT-FEELS.

• edited December 2019

Brucey boi tends to do overly dramatic batcave entrances, this was meant to happen at some point.

• Wow this place used to mean something on these forums... and now Guys? now the quality of Your so called "memes" is so low at times... I can't even find the right words to describe how much it hurts my feelings...

Me reading last few pages of this thread:

• WHAT? ME AND @Kaelthas WORK OUR ASSES OFF TO BRING MEMES TO THIS TABLE AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US???? BY SHITTING ON OUR WONDERFUL MEMES?? WELL YOU ARE GROWN UP ALREADY SON, TIME TO ADD MEMES TO THIS TABLE TOO.

JmoooX posted: »

Wow this place used to mean something on these forums... and now Guys? now the quality of Your so called "memes" is so low at times... I can

edited February 2018

Honey, don't get me involved, you're the problem, your memes are not what they used to be, maybe you need to take a break... We.... need to take a break, I've met this wonderful guy @gamingdevil800 and he does pay attention to me.

By the way, it took me an hour to figure out that Selina "your mother didn't check you to knock" meme, but it was totally worth it, 10/10.

WHAT? ME AND @Kaelthas WORK OUR ASSES OFF TO BRING MEMES TO THIS TABLE AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US???? BY SHITTING ON OUR WONDERFUL MEMES?? WELL YOU ARE GROWN UP ALREADY SON, TIME TO ADD MEMES TO THIS TABLE TOO.

• edited February 2018

I fixed it. Just for your meme-made eyes.

Honey, don't get me involved, you're the problem, your memes are not what they used to be, maybe you need to take a break... We.... need to

• Thank you... but we still need to talk.

You and I... acting like parents here, is not going to work, fixing a meme won't fix us... what did you think?

I fixed it. Just for your meme-made eyes.

• edited December 2019

...But... You're right. M-maybe we should take a break... Maybe these people, these bois and girls that look at our memes, maybe they don't appreciate us enough. They shit on MY* memes, too much at times. Maybe we are the heroes they deserve... but not the ones t-they need right now...
    Or maybe, just maybe... in the future... we can rejoin our forces, and make memes... not for our children, not for the rest, but for us, for the glory of memes and all that is sacred and lit...

Thank you... but we still need to talk. You and I... acting like parents here, is not going to work, fixing a meme won't fix us... what did you think?

edited February 2018

What? They shit on your memes not on mine, they love my memes.

...But... You're right. M-maybe we should take a break... Maybe these people, these bois and girls that look at our memes, maybe they don't

• Oh. WELL wHATeBeR.

What? They shit on your memes not on mine, they love my memes.

• ArE YoU ImPLyINg SoMeTHinG? DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A MEME WAR 2? Because I'm warning you, I won the first one, and if we make a second meme measuring content, I'll win too, I always win the measuring contests.

Oh. WELL wHATeBeR.

• ~~~

WHAT? ME AND @Kaelthas WORK OUR ASSES OFF TO BRING MEMES TO THIS TABLE AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US???? BY SHITTING ON OUR WONDERFUL MEMES?? WELL YOU ARE GROWN UP ALREADY SON, TIME TO ADD MEMES TO THIS TABLE TOO.

JmoooX posted: »

~~~

• ~~~

• Thx you too are art. :smile:

You are art

• aRe yOu iMpLYinG YOU wOn tHe fIRSt rOUnD sIR??? Because the results were THE OTHER WAY AROUND MISTER.

ArE YoU ImPLyINg SoMeTHinG? DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A MEME WAR 2? Because I'm warning you, I won the first one, and if we make a second meme measuring content, I'll win too, I always win the measuring contests.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.