Batman Meme And Fun Thread

Comments

• edited January 2018

what do you call two bowling balls in an alleyway

https://i.imgur.com/y7pdDQO.jpg

bruce wayne's parents.

https://i.imgur.com/bAdNZDO.jpg

The-Night posted: »

what do you call two bowling balls in an alleyway https://i.imgur.com/y7pdDQO.jpg bruce wayne's parents. https://i.imgur.com/bAdNZDO.jpg

• ...It's official... I'm a very terrible, terrible person. I can't stop laughing.

Kaelthas posted: »

• We all start somewhere ;)

• Perfection.

What am I doing with my life?

• Keep them coming, people

• You're doing great at life don't question yourself. This meme is simply magnificent.

What am I doing with my life?

• That moment when Bruce pokes Riddler's body and then just shrugs after Avesta asked him why he did that was sooo hilarious. I wish I could say "BECAUSE I'M BATMAN"

When people ask you why you slept with your best friend's girl if you knew he was seriously in love with her

source

• edited January 2018

A more reliable source link would be this.

Your link just goes to the page that the post with this image on is currently at while the link I'm showing leads directly to that post (you can go directly to posts by clicking on the date below the post).

source

• When you elected to trust John and he hugs you and THEN you tell him he'll still need to turn himself in when this is all over...

...Having already realized your decision to protect Selina so you took the fall for her meant a LOT of people died because you weren't around to prevent it...

• Eh those were just random NPCS they'll respawn at the nearest hospital and their model will be re-used.

When you elected to trust John and he hugs you and THEN you tell him he'll still need to turn himself in when this is all over... ...

• edited December 2019

Me.
    I made this.
    My first meme.
    hopeulike

• The path of memeing is rough and full of depression hidden behind a silly meme, but you show promise young one, keep the good work. (you could have used a real cat with its claws prepared to attack jumping at Bruce and Selina's face on it)
    Like this picture.

Me. I made this. My first meme. hopeulike

• Crippling depressions is the true path to memes and eternal enlightenment. Thank you, master, for showing me da wei. I shall be forever thankful for such teachings.

The path of memeing is rough and full of depression hidden behind a silly meme, but you show promise young one, keep the good work. (you cou

• Maybe one day you'll be as good as our lord and savior Poogers, he died for our memes.

Crippling depressions is the true path to memes and eternal enlightenment. Thank you, master, for showing me da wei. I shall be forever thankful for such teachings.

• Poogers is our master, our god, our wei, our true path to redemption.

Maybe one day you'll be as good as our lord and savior Poogers, he died for our memes.

• edited December 2019

Catwoman, lady arkham, agent avesta, waller, then tiffany, then john, seems like batman's identity is easier to tell than the weather

• edited December 2019

When john just murdered 3 agents in cold blood but you still wanna be friends just in case his friendship is still useful later on

• STAPH, your memes are getting out of control! You want to take my place as Heir to the memes Throne after Poogers death? YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT ME FOR IT

When john just murdered 3 agents in cold blood but you still wanna be friends just in case his friendship is still useful later on

• LASER EYES ACTIVATE

• B for effort.

• Look at what you made me do, LOOK AT IT!, this is probably the worst meme I made in my life, but you keep pushing me! I CAN'T WORK LIKE THIS, I can't force my creativity! YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE!.

LASER EYES ACTIVATE

• edited January 2018

ACCEPTED

B for effort.

• YES.

Look at what you made me do, LOOK AT IT!, this is probably the worst meme I made in my life, but you keep pushing me! I CAN'T WORK LIKE THIS, I can't force my creativity! YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE!.

• edited December 2019

SPOT THE TIEPODS

• YOU CAN'T JUST PUT GLOWING EYES ON SOMEONE AND CALL IT A MEME!

SPOT THE TIEPODS

• edited January 2018

watchme. JUST WATCH ME. I SHALL MAKE THE SHITTIEST MEMES

YOU CAN'T JUST PUT GLOWING EYES ON SOMEONE AND CALL IT A MEME!

watchme. JUST WATCH ME. I SHALL MAKE THE SHITTIEST MEMES

• edited December 2019

• edited December 2019

When I made the shittiest decisions possible in episode 3 and now I have 0 allies so I have to replay the whole damn episode

• What have you done... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

That's it young man, this is war. Prepare yourself, for memes are coming.

• Let's find da wei bbbooooooooiiiiiiiii

What have you done... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? That's it young man, this is war. Prepare yourself, for memes are coming.

• edited December 2019

Your friend's face when you finally tell them what you are into.

• edited December 2019

Meanwhile,

• edited December 2019

When you just took the blame to save catwoman but you want to stay positive even though you won't stop people from getting killed at the lotus base.

• WHOA WHOA WHOA.

Did you just use one of my BRUCE FACES? Gonna have to report this for Copyright claims sir!

Me. I made this. My first meme. hopeulike

Sign in to comment in this discussion.