Game of thrones episode Rewrite Thread

So i ve seen this type of thread in the the walking dead side of the forum and i thought why not have a GOT version of this thread too? What episode would you rewrite in GOT a telltale series and what would you change?

Comments

• In before everyone says episode 5, and the traitor reveal :)

• edited November 2016

Personally i would rewrite Episode 5 ´´A Nest of Vipers´´ and it would be a small change i would change how the Traitor scene works.
    Instead of just picking the Character that wasnt your sentinel it would take into count which choices you made and what Said character thinks of those choices. For example let s say your Sentinel was Duncan
    But you Refused to kiss Ludd s ring, Took the beating Griff gave you, Took Royland to Highpoint and The Glennmore soldiers .
    You would then have a scene with Duncan being revealed to be the traitor and no matter what you do if you Kill Duncan or Imprison him Rodrik would get The Sentinel s bracelet and give it to the other character ((In This example Royland))
    i would also change it so that Depending on how you treated Finn , You would be able to step into the fight with the Wight before Finn starts fighting it then preventing Finn s death and if you did not treat Finn Nicely Gared would let Finn fight the wight and go help Cotter then see Finn get stabbed and the sequence goes out like the original episode.
    Extra edit: Also i would add a scene on the boat with Asher where you get to talk to Amaya ((And also Bloodsong if you spared him)) To get some more backstory on them.

• While i do hate the traitor reveal im expecting tons of people to come just typing: The forresters winning.((Hopefully the thread doesnt end up being made up of comments like that.))

In before everyone says episode 5, and the traitor reveal

• edited November 2016

I was considering also adding that, but I think more people are going to repetitively shit on episode 5, and its going to be the same comments for 5 months till episode 6 where people bitch that it didn't end happily ever after. If you couldn't tell I got super sick of hearing the same complaints for months upon months. It might as well be better than the walking dead "fanbases" uncontrollably hatred for season 2, but its still pretty shit seeing people hate on a overall good season because of a few missteps.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

While i do hate the traitor reveal im expecting tons of people to come just typing: The forresters winning.((Hopefully the thread doesnt end up being made up of comments like that.))

• yeah i like the traitor reveal i just dont like how the game decides which one of them it is. ((I think it would be better if it took into account all the choices you have that are mentioned by the traitor))

I was considering also adding that, but I think more people are going to repetitively shit on episode 5, and its going to be the same commen

• But i liked the rest of the episode and i liked episode 6 cause its Game of thrones ´´If you think this has a Happy ending you havent payed attention´´ -Ramsay Snow

I was considering also adding that, but I think more people are going to repetitively shit on episode 5, and its going to be the same commen

• I want the ability to tell Ramsay that Ludd overtook our share of the ironwood forest. Not really sure if he'd do anything about it but it is information I wish we could have been able to divulge.

• Well this thread certainly got ignored lol.

• I would rewrite the lost lords with the scenes of Gared in the wall and Gryff's arrival were crap.Also in episode 1 make a scene explaining how the Ramsay soldiers enter Ironrath(with the help of the future traitor could be).Make Gryff a grey character like game of thrones(bad and good at the same time).We need more story paths and BETTER WRITERS.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.