Sam & Max Merchandise

edited September 2009 in Sam & Max
I took a quick glance, and did not see another post about this. So, my question is, which Sam & Max merchandise do you own? Below, is my rather long list. I have just about everything that Telltale has offered, except for a poster or two, one of the hats, and a T-Shirt. I felt inspired to compile this list after thinking back on all of the stuff that I have had Steve Purcell sign thus far.

Signed by Steve Purcell
Sam & Max Button x2
Sam & Max Hit the Road
Sam & Max Freelance Police - The Complete Animated Series
Sam & Max Season One
Sam & Max Season Two
Sam & Max Season One/Two Case File
Sam & Max Special Color Collection
Sam & Max Symbiote Statue
Sam & Max Surfin' the Highway 2.0 (Limited Edition Hardcover - #906)
Sam & Max Surfin' the Highway 2.0 (Paperback)
Sam & Max The Age of S&M
Sam & Max The Effigy Mound

Unsigned
Sam & Max Flaming Max Hat (Black & Green)
Sam & Max Max & Crossbones T-Shirt (Large)
Sam & Max Season One Soundtrack
Sam & Max Season Two Soundtrack
Sam & Max Season Two Poster

I am anxious to add the plushies to my collection, too.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Mike Haley wrote: »
    I took a quick glance, and did not see another post about this. So, my question is, which Sam & Max merchandise do you own? Below, is my rather long list. I have just about everything that Telltale has offered, except for a poster or two, one of the hats, and a T-Shirt.

Hit the Road
    DVD version of Season One
    DVD version of Season Two
    Wii Version of Season One
    XBLA Version of Season One
    Season Two Case File
    Signed Highway Surfing Print
    Animated Series DVD Set
    Season One Soundtrack
    Season Two Soundtrack
    Signed Surfin' the Highway Hardcover

That's all, for now.
  • edited July 2009
    I just have both seasons for download. I'm still waiting for the DVDs and the Limited Hardcover Edition to arrive to my house, though..., Has somebody any experience with Shippings to South America?

Edit: Arrived just today. I'm so happy! The Hardcover is totally worth the money, the paper is totally superb! T_T
  • edited July 2009
    Just the Sam & Max S1 disc on Wii. If I had more money, however...
  • edited July 2009
    Wow wish I had all of that. I just ordered the Season1 & 2 DVD with the Hardcover book. I originally got the wii version , but it just made me want the PC one.

Although I still have my original Sam and Max hit the road game from when it was released. I know I have the manual and I think I have the box it came in.

Sure would like to get a hold of the case 1 file though. I just ordered the 2nd one (kind of late to the show ) :(
  • edited July 2009
    Mike Haley wrote: »
    I felt inspired to compile this list after thinking back on all of the stuff that I have had Steve Purcell sign thus far.

how did you manage to have all this stuff signed? did you meet him several times or did you carry that whole pile to him all at once?

anyway, you probably just wanted to show off your stuff...:D

..okay, here's my stuff:

hit the road (german cd-version from 93)
    telltale season 1&2 dvds
    season 1&2 soundtracks
    both casefiles
    both versions of the new "surfin' the highway"
    both sketchbooks
    the animated series dvd
    the max and crossbones shirt
    season 1&2 cover prints (1 signed)
    highway surfin print
  • edited July 2009
    wisp wrote: »
    how did you manage to have all this stuff signed? did you meet him several times or did you carry that whole pile to him all at once?

anyway, you probably just wanted to show off your stuff
    Actually, I have met up with Steve Purcell on several occasions at San Diego Comic-Con. Some of those photos were taken last year, and some this year (for my grand old Tales of Comic-Con blog).

But yes, I did just want to show off my stuff.
  • edited July 2009
    wisp wrote: »

Stalker.... :)
  • edited July 2009
    all it takes is meeting him..
    he once told me to send him anything and he would sign it if i paid postage.. i told him haha funny.. as ,.. well my purcell collection is a bit extensive..

dont have much signed like the above guy though.. though many custom arts like a suda! mmmm sudamyloveee
  • edited August 2009
    I only have the DVDs and the Max 'n Crossbones t-shirt so far, but it's still definitely one of my favourite shirts!

Would love to get a signed copy of Surfin' the Highway, too.
  • edited August 2009
    Add a signed copy of the hardcover to my list :D
  • edited August 2009
    Right now, I have:

- Season 1 DVD
    - Season 2 DVD
    - Season 1 Wii
    - Season 1 soundtrack
    - Season 2 soundtrack
    - Season Two case file

Right now, I'm focusing on creating a collection of '90s games, and the second installment on Wii.
  • edited August 2009
    Wow! My collection isn't that big (yet), but.. still contains valuable stuff. :D

I have:

Hit the Road (xp-modified version)
    Season 1 for the Wii
    (and a poster that came with it)
    Season 1 for PC
    Season 1 Soundtrack
    Surfin the Highway (paperback version)
    Sam & Max the animated series DVD
    and last, but not least. the Symbiote Statue. :D (my dearest posession, got it as a gift.)
  • edited August 2009
    Trica wrote: »
    and last, but not least. the Symbiote Statue. :D (my dearest posession, got it as a gift.)

Speaking of which, my MI statue still hasn't gotten here :(

But I did just get my signed Highway Surfing poster print :D
  • edited August 2009
    Trica wrote: »
    Season 1 for the Wii
    (and a poster that came with it)
    What poster? I pre-ordered it from GameStop and I never got anything except for the game itself.

I really want that statue, but I don't really want to spend $75 on it (although I'm sure it's worth it) and I wouldn't have any place to put it.

I'm hoping they'll make more in the future.
  • edited August 2009
    Alright, I have...

* Max Hat (Green)
    * Max Skull And Crossbones Shirt
    * Surfin the Highway Hardcover Edition #2179
    * Surfin the Highway Hardcover Edition #????
    * Animated Series DVD
    * Season 1 Soundtrack
    * Season 2 Soundtrack
    * Season 1 DVD
    * Season 2 DVD
    * Season 2 Case File (x3)
    * Surfin the Highway Paperback Edition
    * Signed Highway Surfing Poster Print
    * Street Poster Print
    * Season Two Poster Print

And that's it. Unfortunately, as I don't live in the USA, I cannot get my stuff signed by Steve Purcell. Although it is my ambition to visit a comic con in years to come the Steve will be signing at.
  • edited August 2009
    My only pre-Telltale bit of merch is my original copy of Hit the Road, which amazingly still works.

I have both Season DVDs, the case file for both seasons, two Hardcover copies of Surfin' the Highway, one paperback copy of Surfin' the Highway, both soundtracks, a signed print of the Season One cover, and a Max Crossbones hat.

Pretty sure that's it.
  • edited August 2009
    Sadly, i only have the season 1 soundtrack, season 1 on wii, and the Surfin' The Highway book. But i still treasure what i have now!!
  • edited August 2009
    Thank God all your stuff is signed with "To Mike," Mike, or you'd be in serious danger of some extremely envious collector hunting you down...out of curiosity, what's your address? ;) :p

All I've got I pretty much got at once. How I LOATHE the past-Timothy who looked at the Season One Case File and said "that seems pointless." :( I'd be willing to pay at least $35 for it now, if there are any takers on that offer out there.

I've got:

* Signed Highway Surfing Print
    * Signed Season Two Print
    * Signed Street [what was the name again?] Print
    - all the above are now framed :D
    * Season One Collector's DVD
    * Season Two Collector's DVD
    * Season Two Case File, unopened
    * Surfin' the Highway Paperback Edition (it's been well-read, and it got wet at the bottom...might be time for a new one)
    * Surfin' the Highway Hardcover Edition #1800, unopened
    * Max & Crossbones T-shirt
    * Flaming Max hat (green)
    * Flaming Max hat (black)
    * Season One Soundtrack
    * Season Two Soundtrack
    * Sam & Max: Freelance Police Complete Animated Series DVD

...and that's all. I'm gonna make room for that statue, though, and hunt down whatever else I can!
  • edited August 2009
    Timothy wrote: »
    Thank God all your stuff is signed with "To Mike," Mike, or you'd be in serious danger of some extremely envious collector hunting you down...out of curiosity, what's your address? ;) :p
    Uh, yeah, my address is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. It is a big white house. You cannot miss it. Also, the guards with the guns are actually friendlier than they look.
    Timothy wrote: »
    All I've got I pretty much got at once. How I LOATHE the past-Timothy who looked at the Season One Case File and said "that seems pointless." :( I'd be willing to pay at least $35 for it now, if there are any takers on that offer out there.
    My Season One Case File is easilly worth double that. It was signed by Emily Morganti, Jake Rodkin, and Steve Purcell. Not that I would give it up, though.
  • edited August 2009
    Season 1 DVD
    Season 2 DVD
    Season 1 Soundtrack
    Season 2 Soundtrack
    Freelance Police Complete Animated Series DVD
    Green Flaming Max hat
    Black crossbones Mac t-shirt
    Surfin' the Highway Hardback edition

So yeah, pretty much everything offered from that Surfin' the Highway hardback special at the Telltale Store.

But man, do I wish I had those two sketchbooks Steve Purcell released. I tried searching E-Bay and Amazon to see if they had any copies left, and all I found was a single copy of Effigy Mound for $99. ;_;

Curse me for getting into this series so late.
  • edited August 2009
    I tried this with Comic Con to no avail, but once again, if anybody is going to PAX next week, I would love to pay you to buy and ship me those sketchbooks. I'm desperate to get these, and this sounds like the last time Telltale is making them available for reasonable prices. I've tried e-mailing just about every comic shop in WA but none of them are going because it's more video games than comics. I dunno where else to turn, so PM me if we can work something out!
  • edited August 2009
    i missed it yet again too... and if i ever go id gladly send you a shipment mate..

i can never make it to pax as i can no longer fly due to meniers.. but i can drive.. so im praying for a bay area expo again.. apeeeee apeeeeee
    oops..

anyway... grr and argg
  • edited August 2009
    Detective wrote: »
    But man, do I wish I had those two sketchbooks Steve Purcell released. I tried searching E-Bay and Amazon to see if they had any copies left, and all I found was a single copy of Effigy Mound for $99. ;_;

Curse me for getting into this series so late.

Wait, I've been looking for the Effigy Mound and never found it...

{looks right now}
  • edited September 2009
    Evan wrote: »
    What poster? I pre-ordered it from GameStop and I never got anything except for the game itself.

I really want that statue, but I don't really want to spend $75 on it (although I'm sure it's worth it) and I wouldn't have any place to put it.

I'm hoping they'll make more in the future.

I really don't know how, it was my brother who bought the game to me for Christmas, and he got the poster as an extra.(No idea what store). But it seems to be the same 'Highway Surfing' poster that was included with the PC version earlier. :D
    My guess is that since some of the first shippings to Europe missed the poster back then, they were giving some away with the Wii release now. But it certainly didn't happen in every store, I'm sure.

Yeah, the statue is pretty.. expensive, so can't blame you. D: I wasn't expecting to get the statue either, due to shipping costages to Finland and all.. but yeah, miracles do happen it seems!
  • edited September 2009
    sm1x.jpg

:p
  • edited September 2009
    an unpainted one .. how?
  • edited September 2009
    Kaldire wrote: »
    an unpainted one .. how?

Custom made I would guess?
  • edited September 2009
    That is cool. Also, my mum is getting me that Effigy Mound for Christmas! Yay!

And it shipped yesterday! Yes!
  • edited September 2009
    Jagger88 wrote: »
    That is cool. Also, my mum is getting me that Effigy Mound for Christmas! Yay!

And it shipped yesterday! Yes!

Ah, I'm so jealous! Paying almost $100 for just one book is outta the question for me right now. I really wanted it, but it's awesome that you got it.

Guess I'll just have to wait and hope that TTG decide to reprint them. Though that seems pretty unlikely. Sigh. ;_;
  • edited September 2009
    Yeah, I''m so happy!

And thanks for feeling awesome for me!
  • edited September 2009
    I wish I had the money for all this stuff. If plushies are made I'll definitely be setting some cash aside for them...
  • I want the Symbiote Statue, but they dont do it anymore, and no one sell it. I wanna cry

Sign in to comment in this discussion.