Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 – Official Teaser Trailer

Comments

• edited December 2016

This is too much. I am exhausted.

First the walking dead teaser. Then all of Batman bugs get fixed. Then The Last of Us 2 confirmed. Now this? Too much. There must be a God. I am way too happy.

Or... enter image description here

All these good things have to come with a price. Something bad's gonna happen. well, I guess I should brace myself...

• Ahaha, looks really great! Can't wait! :D

• Aww. I hope the charm is still there though.

• That trailer was funny as hell, got me excited for the movie (even more than before) and Telltale's GOTG series!

• This gif seems appropriate to your situation.

enter image description here

This is too much. I am exhausted. First the walking dead teaser. Then all of Batman bugs get fixed. Then The Last of Us 2 confirmed.

• edited December 2016

If I cut out all the work I've been given this weekend, This has been the best week of my entire life.
    So. Many. Reveals. So. Much. News.

• For me it's more like "I'm so used to receiving, and now I receive even more damn I'm a spoiled brat aren't I?"

dojo32161 posted: »

This gif seems appropriate to your situation.

• edited December 2016

Aaaand now I gotta listen to some more Sweet.

♪♫ the band was really groovin', with the shades of Jerry Lee, somehow jiving, yeah she was taking me, now she's gone and left me, oh baby let it be ♪♫

• Drax is looking far more entertaining in this one now, glad to see he's enjoyed the company of the group since the last film.

• Yeah, James Gunn said that Drax has the funniest lines.

I really thought the trailer was funny and I hope h is in fact too.

CathalOHara posted: »

Drax is looking far more entertaining in this one now, glad to see he's enjoyed the company of the group since the last film.

• I'm hyped. I loved the first one so much. This trailer really is building my hype for the 2nd one.

Baby Groot looks great. Drax too. Mantis, the girl at the end, should be funny too. The trailer didn't really show that much, but it's still exciting.

I'm also excited for Ego the Living Planet. It will be really interesting too.

I hope Awesome Mix Volume 2 is great.

• Drax at the end, holy shit.

• It is so nice to see that Drax is more at peace now. Having a new family made him happier. :)

CathalOHara posted: »

Drax is looking far more entertaining in this one now, glad to see he's enjoyed the company of the group since the last film.

• The actor who played the SW character who made "It's a trap" meme died this year if some of you didn't know. Along with Kenny Baker AKA R2-D2.

This is too much. I am exhausted. First the walking dead teaser. Then all of Batman bugs get fixed. Then The Last of Us 2 confirmed.

• I wonder if Telltale could either hire Vin Diesel or re use movie audio to get him to say "I'm Groot"

• Im still kinda hooked on a theory that they plan on having all the actors from the movie playing their roles in the game and it will be part of the MCU. However, if anything, I think Vin Diesel is probably pretty likely to take up the roll, he'd just need to pop in the studio and record "I am Groot" a bunch of different ways, a few grunts and then they'd be all done.

Clemenem posted: »

I wonder if Telltale could either hire Vin Diesel or re use movie audio to get him to say "I'm Groot"

• Easiest job in the world, I kinda envy good old Vin Diesel....

Poogers555 posted: »

Im still kinda hooked on a theory that they plan on having all the actors from the movie playing their roles in the game and it will be part

• edited December 2016

[Meanwhile at Telltale HQ...]
    Producer: Okay, buddy, you ready for the Groot role?
    Vin: Yeah.
    Producer: Okay, episode 1, scene 4. GO!
    Vin: "I am groot. I AM Groot. I am Groot.... I am Groot! I am Grroooot!! I. Am. Groot.
    Producer: All right, that's a wrap! Good job people!

Poogers555 posted: »

Im still kinda hooked on a theory that they plan on having all the actors from the movie playing their roles in the game and it will be part

• I loved the original movie so much...best Marvel movie other than the first 2 Spider-man films.

• Those first two Spider-man films are so nostalgic to me, I have to re-watch them some time.

I loved the original movie so much...best Marvel movie other than the first 2 Spider-man films.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.