Official StarCat, Aka Star Lord/Peter Quill & Shadowcat/Kitty Pryde (Erin Yvette for Kitty!) Thread

So one of the more interesting connections in the Marvel Universe in recent times has been the pairing between Peter Quill, aka the Legendary Star Lord (Who?) and Shadowcat, aka Kitty Pryde of the Uncanny, Xtreme and Astonishing X-Men (delete as needed).

enter image description here

Since they first encountered each other in the depths of space, they've been something of a cute item, since they're both super awesome people with animals for BFF's (Raccoons or Dragons, which is cooler?) who didn't mind a long distance relationship.

(Also Kitty has had two boyfriends called Peter before, Peter Rasputin, aka Colossus and Pete Wisdom, aka MI-13's big jerk (and three if one counts Ultimate Kitty and Ultimate Peter Parker). Blame calling her hamster Peter as a kid.)

And eventually amid the chaos of the Black Vortex, Quill even managed to pop the big question!

(FYI it didn't quite work out, but they're still adorable.)

Simply put, despite being a big Kitty and Colossus fan for years, I have come to adore Peter and Kitty as a pairing, so I dedicate this thread to them. Also on a long stretch side note, I would like to unofficially nominate that if Kitty did in the unlikely chance appear in Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy game, that the lovely Erin Yvette (of Molly, Snow White, Bonnie, Sasha and Vicki fame, plus equally awesome as Alex in Oxenfree) would be perfect to play Katherine Pryde. Especially if we have Troy Baker as Star Lord. So if there's a nice alternate universe Telltale out there who can ship the Kitty Pryde Edition of Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy game to me, that would be great. ;)

Comments

• Forum Guideline 1.6: If you want to discuss things like Character Shipping or Character Appreciation, do so in a thread that already focuses on actual story discussion. Do not just create General Chat threads for these individual topics. Threads dedicated solely to statements of the "Yeah, [insert character name/ship here] is pretty cool" nature just do not make great community discussion material.

(...and the game isn't even out yet, either. This isn't Tales from the Borderlands.)

This discussion has been closed.