Steve Purcell on Sam & Max - "Sam & Max always returns".

https://www.facebook.com/steve.purcell.77/posts/10208620533696816?

Season 4 isn't happening and its unlikely there will be any involvement with Telltale, but this is the news I've wanted to hear. Next year is going to be something very special!!

enter image description here

Comments

• "Page Not Found". Though I'm not a Facebook user, so that might be some of it.

• OH MAN!! Well, guess he deleted the post but it's still something! ^_^ Hope they go all out for the 30th anniversary! :')

• thankfully I saved it, so I don't wake up tomorrow thinking it was just a dream!

enter image description here

WarpSpeed posted: »

"Page Not Found". Though I'm not a Facebook user, so that might be some of it.

• Its still up for me. You might need to log in to see it correctly. I did save an image of the quote up top though.

TheVGGuy305 posted: »

OH MAN!! Well, guess he deleted the post but it's still something! ^_^ Hope they go all out for the 30th anniversary! :')

• edited December 2016

Ohhh ok then! Thanks! :)

Its still up for me. You might need to log in to see it correctly. I did save an image of the quote up top though.

• Oh I hope what he says is true! At the very least, we should at least have another webcomic like the Big Sleep.

• Season 4 isn't happening and its unlikely there will be any involvement with Telltale, but this is the news I've wanted to hear.

Was that directly confirmed in another Facebook comment, or is that just assumed?

• edited December 2016

Someone replied saying "Season 4 confirmed?", and Purcell replied with "I didn't say THAT".

Season 4 isn't happening and its unlikely there will be any involvement with Telltale, but this is the news I've wanted to hear. Was that directly confirmed in another Facebook comment, or is that just assumed?

• edited December 2016

Hmm now THAT'S interesting! 0: Still hyped nonetheless!

Someone replied saying "Season 4 confirmed?", and Purcell replied with "I didn't say THAT".

• The Series pages for Sam and Max Seasons 1-3 are now up.

• That's promising...I think.

The Series pages for Sam and Max Seasons 1-3 are now up.

• was the post deleted?

that's .... unsettling?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.