What's up with MCSM for Apple TV?

I have recently bought Minecraft story mode on my Apple TV. It was kinda annoying that I had to pay twice if I wanted it on my iPad, but not too bad. The real problem I have is the loading. When I start the game it shows the normal screen, Click to begin. When I click it the screen goes to "Connecting To Server". The little loading square stops loading, the clouds stop moving, but the music still loops and the chest with the arrow is still moving. I tried turning off the wifi and the Apple TV. Then I uninstalled it and re-downloaded the game. It did the same things free all that. I'm not asking for a re-fund, I just want an update to fix all of this

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.