homemade strong badge

I am starting a project to make my own strong bad badge because I didn't get one with my DVD:( I kind of knew I wouldn't get one, though:D

Production Log: Today, I got a badge from some petroleum club and am proceeding to take it apart so I can put the attachments below in the badge.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I'm all for making homemade merchandise, but I was just wondering why you didn't get one? Did TellTale only give them to pre-ordered? Also, would you charge people for making them one of these... doing business on another person's web-site is my idea of pirate capitalism at it's best!
  • edited July 2009
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    I'm all for making homemade merchandise, but I was just wondering why you didn't get one? Did TellTale only give them to pre-ordered? Also, would you charge people for making them one of these... doing business on another person's web-site is my idea of pirate capitalism at it's best!

To you're question about the badge, the answer is Yes, telltale only gave those to preorders, I didnt prorder my DVD and didnt get a badge.
  • edited July 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    To you're question about the badge, the answer is Yes, telltale only gave those to preorders, I didnt prorder my DVD and didnt get a badge.

I pre-ordered and I still didn't get one :(
  • edited July 2009
    It was only sent to the first group of preorders (the first like, 3 days)
  • edited July 2009
    Jagger88 wrote: »

I pre-ordered on the 12th day it was available :(
  • edited July 2009
    bigdondoo wrote: »

No, I'd do it for free, but I'd have to see how well mine turns out! :D
  • edited August 2009
    Jagger88 wrote: »

I'm sure I'm in this group, but got a "Everybody to the limit!" bumper sticker instead of the badge. Maybe stocks ran low on the badge.
  • edited August 2009
    RobD wrote: »
    I'm sure I'm in this group, but got a "Everybody to the limit!" bumper sticker instead of the badge. Maybe stocks ran low on the badge.

I got the badge, but the invoice said "bumper sticker discontinued" (or something along those lines). Maybe the first orders got the bumper stickers, when they ran out they started giving out the badges. Did your invoice say "badge discontinued"?
  • edited August 2009
    Shmeh wrote: »
    I got the badge, but the invoice said "bumper sticker discontinued" (or something along those lines). Maybe the first orders got the bumper stickers, when they ran out they started giving out the badges. Did your invoice say "badge discontinued"?

No, I don't think it did. Does that mean I won?
  • edited August 2009
    On my invoice it said 'bumper sticker discontinued', but crossed out and I didn't get the badge.
  • edited August 2009
    SidGarcia wrote: »
    On my invoice it said 'bumper sticker discontinued', but crossed out and I didn't get the badge.

Same here, but mine wasn't crossed out.
  • edited August 2009
    I got the pin but not the bumper sticker (which was also crossed out on the invoice) but I actually got a "Everybody to the Limit!" bumper sticker from a previous purchase of H*R merchandise (either from TTG or the H*R store) :) Also have a Teen Girl Squad "So good!" sticker and a Strong Badia keyring that were free gifts. :)
  • edited August 2009
    So basically, this was all chose by random drawing or something?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.