No "My Choices" anywhere?

So I've been playing Telltale for a long time, and I love the fact that I can play games my way. But I can't seem to find the "my choices" menu in the Game of Thrones PC version. I looked literally everywhere and it isn't to be found. Also, my choices have been getting messed up, which is a tad irritating, but it's ok. Any help?

Comments

• It should be in the main menu, however they don't appear if you haven't made any choices yet. Your save file might be screwed up.

• I finished the game just yesterday, so I must have a messed up save file. I did make one mistake, however, as I moved the location of Game of Thrones on my PC to a folder on my desktop, and I had to undo that error. Maybe that could have made this mistake...?

AgentZ46 posted: »

It should be in the main menu, however they don't appear if you haven't made any choices yet. Your save file might be screwed up.

• You'd best ask support, they can be really helpful.

Jane4Lifee posted: »

I finished the game just yesterday, so I must have a messed up save file. I did make one mistake, however, as I moved the location of Game o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.