Wanted Telltale to make a Spider-man game instead

2»

Comments

• A Spiderman game could be cool, yet I'd rather see a Punisher game first. Punisher would be a great series due to the nature and violence that is around that character. That would be a great comic series for a Tell Tale game.

• No but TellTale wanted to make a Star Wars game.

• Good idea, maybe they will do it after completing TWD?

• Play the Silver Surfer Game on NES if you want to have some fun. :D

i'm hoping for a Silver Surfer game. Please TTG see this lol.

• They'll get around to it sooner or later.

• edited January 2017

That game is hard, next time i go looking for more NES games i'll look for it lol.

stoney1981 posted: »

Play the Silver Surfer Game on NES if you want to have some fun.

• Without superheroes with unbreakeable plot armor.

So you mean pretty much every superhero?

Omid's cat posted: »

I wanted Telltale to start something original. Without superheroes with unbreakeable plot armor.

• edited January 2017

If they make a Spiderman game, maybe it could be based on Noir. It definitely screams good material

• Didn't say they were exactly the same, just said they were similar. I'm over superheroes galore lately. I'd prefer GOTG, but that's not even my first choice. They can tackle much better material than that.

Yes because a reporter for the Daily Bugle with spider empowered abilities and a billionaire with peak human performance and a thing for bat

• I would very much like to see TellTale do a Spider-Man game. Like the Batman game they should keep the story original so that more options could be presented. Hell, in my Batman walkthrough my Batman is a pretty grey hero, but still a good guy. I would like the Spider-Man game follow that route

The setting should be in highschool as it should be, but I would like to have the choice of career paths. Because in every version of Peter he's always taking pictures of Spider-Man for the Bugle for Jameson. I would like Peter to take the more science route were he works for either Oscorp or a different company with Otto Octavius as his mentor. And like with Harvey in the Batman game there should be a chance to redeem Otto aswell

• I'd love to see the QTE swinging around New York City.

• choice of career paths. .... taking pictures of Spider-Man for the Bugle for Jameson. .... take the more science route were he works for either Oscorp or a different company with Otto Octavius as his mentor.

Now that would be a very interesting choice! You sir, have my support. :grinning:

SilentmanX posted: »

I would very much like to see TellTale do a Spider-Man game. Like the Batman game they should keep the story original so that more options c

• edited May 2017

Another thing this game should add is the option of love interests. Mary Jane Watson, Gwen Stacy, Liz Allen, and Felicia Hardy. For me I would like someone new in this story, but the character should be from a different school

Kate Bishop in her pre-Hawkeye identity were either Peter or Spider-Man would save her, and she would react differently depending on who you save her as. This could also build the story as a sort of corporate espionage as it would involve Kate's father, and if you did choose the science route the dialogue and interaction would change aswell. Giving different advantages on certain elements. This would also give Spider-Man someone to team-up with in this and a new love interest

AChicken posted: »

choice of career paths. .... taking pictures of Spider-Man for the Bugle for Jameson. .... take the more science route were he works for eit

• Don't get me wrong here but Spider-Man is like one of the best super heroes of all time, if not then he is the BEST super hero of all time. Now Spider-Man is a web slinging crime fighting super hero who is always up to those kinds of duty's, so this is just my opinion and yours could be different but I just don't think Spidey would fully with Telltale and I know what your thinking.
    You: But how come Telltale have done other heroes like Batman and the Guardians.
    Well that's because 1st of all Batman is the worlds greatest detective and guardians are mostly up to no good with beating up bad guys all the time but at least the guardians have a sort of detective side to them where as Spider-Man is more of Peter Parker trying to balance his two worlds at once with high school and being Spider-Man. So if there were a Spider-Man Telltale series it would be Peter Parker balancing both of his lives and that high school life kinda thing.

• Im sick to death of fecking spider-douche give us something GOOD an jus alil fresh.

• No how the hell can they kill thanos in a game when he is still alive in the movies

Wait, isn't the Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy game set in the MCU? If so, I can understand the reason for not being able to do Spider-man.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.