Incomplete Save?

I've logged into my PS3 for the first time today and it downloaded a patch.

I started the PS3, but wasn't asked for my previous account. I couldn't find the account option anywhere.

I went to save games and there was an upload option. I pressed it and it uploaded successfully.

I then logged into my Telltale account and went to https://telltale.com/support/wd2-saves/

Next to PS3 it says "Incomplete Save".

I went back to the PS3 and clicked upload again but it was the same.

I tried unlinking my account and relinking it. When I relinked the account it didn't ask me to log in.

I can't see on either the PS3 or PC which account I have linked to. I only have Walking Dead 1 & 2 and Wolf Among Us on the PS3, so I don't think I've entered my credentials before.

I have Game of Throne, WD: Michonne and Borderlands on the PS4, and plan to buy WD Season 3. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Rather than making another thread about the save upload not working I'll just put my issue here. So, my accounts are linked, but the save doesn't appear at all after I've uploaded it, no "incomplete save" or anything, it's as if I just didn't upload it. I've tried a bunch of things trying to fix it but none have worked, and it's been a day since I contacted support and they never got back to me.

• I'm having issues with incomplete save aswell. I tried uploading my S2 Save to Telltale and it worked but says incomplete. Idk what to do to fix it

• Same problem here. I am trying to upload season two from my XBox 360 and play ANF on XBox One. Incomplete save. I have restarted and logged in and out several times. The XBox 360 clearly says that the file is complete.

• I had the incomplete save problem as well, when I tried to upload my S2 save game, while I was still playing S2. Once I finished all episodes of S2, I could upload the save and I can click on the "Use Save" button.

Jens

• I tried exactly what you did, but still get the Incomplete Save text. Re-completing the episode didn't help (going from Xbox 360 to Xbox One), so I have no idea what to do here. =/

I had the incomplete save problem as well, when I tried to upload my S2 save game, while I was still playing S2. Once I finished all episodes of S2, I could upload the save and I can click on the "Use Save" button. Jens

• Just a quick note: one of the mods will likely come in and close this topic as has been done to others already, so be prepared to send a message to Telltale directly to get help, as asking for help or looking for information here simply doesn't seem to be allowed for long. I know the mods are doing their job, but it's extremely unhelpful and very frustrating to have nowhere to discuss our problems without being pushed away.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.