Season 2 files not transferring properly from the Xbox 360 (same problem noted with the PS3)

I haven't posted in these forums in a long time but here I am returning for something I wish I didn't have to do, and that is complain. It appears that for some of us there is an issue when we try to transfer our saves over to another platform. I have tried to upload all 4 of my completed saves, and I even replayed the end for one which didn't fix my problem, and the save keeps coming up as "incomplete".

I do not want to use the recreation system Telltale put in place because I want to have every little decision I made and I certainly don't want to accidentally mess up a detail. I am thinking the problem may be due to my lack of Xbox Gold since I hardly play Xbox anymore and instead opt for playing the PlayStation 4 out of preference over my Xbox One. I can't access cloud saves without Xbox gold so may that be my problem? Any other ideas for how to solve this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. Please don't post spoilers all you lucky people playing the episodes today.

Comments

• I'm having the same problem with my xbox 360. I hope someone comes up with a solution soon, because I don't want to start season 3 using the story generator (which apparently is not very good), I much rather import my own save files.

• Yeah from what I have seen and heard of the generator it looks a bit vague and hard to tell how your choices in it will actually define your Clementine, especially since I don't exactly remember how my Clem acted overall haha.

Daniel66 posted: »

I'm having the same problem with my xbox 360. I hope someone comes up with a solution soon, because I don't want to start season 3 using the story generator (which apparently is not very good), I much rather import my own save files.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.