wow

I've been trying to find a solution on why Season 2 won't start up for an hour or so, still didn't find out why.

Comments

• I had the same issue on the Xbox, solved it by uninstalling the 10mb version of episode 2 and redownloading it from the marketplace

• Try uninstalling and reinstalling it, if you haven't tried it.

• Thing is the game launches from Twitch Launcher and from what I'm seeing is I'm not able to uninstall it, I did delete the files coming with the game but now it's just permanently gone now

Try uninstalling and reinstalling it, if you haven't tried it.

• nvm eventually found out how to uninstall it, will let you know when it's installed

Try uninstalling and reinstalling it, if you haven't tried it.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.