Xbox One save import

As far as I was able to find from the information online, I should of been able to directly import my save from season 2 (Xbox One version) into the New Frontier. That appears to not be the case, as there's no "..continue your story" option. Reboot season 2, upload the save file and it's no where to be found on the website. What gives? I replayed the first two games to get a save file ready, and it appears to of been for nothing.

Comments

• Try looking in the Extras menu.

• In New Frontier or Season 2?

RuffPuff posted: »

Try looking in the Extras menu.

• So you have season 2 on your Xbox one? If so click whatever is there and see what happens maybe it will start looking for your save I'm on Xbox one to but the game is not out for me yet so I hope this is not a problem for all players.

• There's an import save option, says it doesn't detect a save on my hard drive even though I finished episode 5 yesterday...

Creeper1846 posted: »

So you have season 2 on your Xbox one? If so click whatever is there and see what happens maybe it will start looking for your save I'm on Xbox one to but the game is not out for me yet so I hope this is not a problem for all players.

• Did you link your Xbox Live account to your Telltale account on the website? If not, I would try that.

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.