Playable characters in season 2

Am I the only one that thinks it would be fun to control Sasha and Vaughn in season 2 ?

Comments

• I'm guessing that we'll get to play as:

• Vaughn
    • Sasha
    • August
    • Gortys
    • Loader Bot
    • Cassius

And the opening will be everyone sitting around a campfire, meeting up with Rhys and Fiona, telling their story as usual. (With some exaggerations)

• Season 2 would be pretty interesting if the main plot was us playing as Vaughn and Sasha trying to find Rhys and Fiona. But then it runs into the problem of Season 2 would be missing 2 of its best charters being Rhys and Fiona. Same problem would happen if the plot was about Rhys and Fiona in another world or something trying to get back because then even more great characters wouldn't appear.

• nope, i would love to do that too

• How about this? We control Sasha and Vaughn in the present and whenever they find a clue what happened to Rhys and Fiona, it'd change to the past where you play as Rhys and Fiona and see what exactly happened.

Poogers555 posted: »

Season 2 would be pretty interesting if the main plot was us playing as Vaughn and Sasha trying to find Rhys and Fiona. But then it runs int

• I like what you got!

Pipas posted: »

How about this? We control Sasha and Vaughn in the present and whenever they find a clue what happened to Rhys and Fiona, it'd change to the past where you play as Rhys and Fiona and see what exactly happened.

• I think it would be fun if there was a Season 2.

• edited December 2016

I think that will be a season 2 the end was way too open

• I know a Telltale game that was nice and open that ended with a solid story that could take place between 15 years but...

I think that will be a season 2 the end was way too open

Sign in to comment in this discussion.