Episode 1 flashback glitch?

So I was forced to use the story generator as my save wont import and I chose Wellington as I did in S2 but the flashback showed the Clem alone ending?

Comments

• I had the issue with a import from TWD S2. Only I went with Kenny instead of staying at Wellington. It's frustrating, considering I spent the majority of my time since Saturday playing through TWD S1 and S2 again on the PS4. Really wish they would sort the problems out with save files not carrying choices over correctly. It was even a problem between Batman episodes for me and I had to keep a save file before each episode's end to ensure they carried over when a new episode released.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.